Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female using N2BM Liquidex

I would not recommend a female to use liquidex, or any other aromatase inhibitors. It is meant to reduce estrogen levels, and females have no reasons to reduce the levels of this hormone.

it is an aromatase inhibitor.. why would you want to lower estrogen as a female?

Why would I not? For the same reason many female competitors would use something stronger like nolvadex or arimidex. By using the Liquidex, my reasoning is that it will not be as harsh as using arimidex but still achieve similar results.

The nice thing about liquidex AI from n2bm.com is that it's a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

For a female, just use 1/2 the recommended dosage. Follow the directions on the bottle.

The nice thing about liquidex AI from n2bm.com is that it's a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

For a female, just use 1/2 the recommended dosage. Follow the directions on the bottle.

Thank you Muskate! I appreciate your answer. Will do.

Why would I not? For the same reason many female competitors would use something stronger like nolvadex or arimidex. By using the Liquidex, my reasoning is that it will not be as harsh as using arimidex but still achieve similar results.
i wasn't aware you competed sweetie. that is a whole nother ballgame vs. just a normal female who likes working out or who wants to lose weight

in that case about 1/2 the dose will work for you

Top Bottom