Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Mexican Gear

freakusmc

Just got scammed on a bunch of mexican gear. Bought DK test 400, Loeffler dbol tabs, and QV winny. I can post pics if you guys want to see what to look out for in mexico. Bought from the same source I used to use before Op Grinder, used to have quality gear. Very Disappointing. Fakes are very good. Figured out the test 400 was fake when I did 2 painless injections. The winny looks good too...Hologram is identical to my legit QV gear. Beware of mexican steroid sales, even from formerly trusted sources!!!

Only good shit down there is sust 250 redijects and deca redijects but deca only comes 50mg a shot. These are almost sure bets to be real.

Eveyone knows to STAY far away from anything QV after the bust, thats all there is now fakes and theyre the legit bottles!

juicedmick said:
Eveyone knows to STAY far away from anything QV after the bust, thats all there is now fakes and theyre the legit bottles!
ip is selling fakes of everything
fakes of
british dragon
qv
dk
british despensery

he even says they are knock off from china but legit in dosing

chances are your source after gear grinder has to take what he could get to resell to make money so he got a buncha garbage from china instead

id throw it away if i were you but to each his own

All of Animal Power, Denkall and Quality vet gear floating around is fake by now........the last batch made was in November 2005......

the only legit that's out there is from SYDgroup, anabolic ST, anabolic TL 50mg/10ml........

I posted pics of real and fake t400 in the counterfeit section.. IP sells the knockoffs now T400 and QV.. Sorry for your loss!

Top Bottom