Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EVO radio - Defining organic with Stefan Regnier!

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
Tomorrow we have Stefan coming on the show. This episode is going to be all about what exactly organic, sustainable and local means. Post your questions for Stefan in this thread or DM me them on instagram - Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

K3M8lX2.png

I only wish there were local farmers nearby where I'm living. Buying organic products from the supermarket isn't the cheapest thing. It just sucks so much that eating healthy is actually much more expensive than eating not-so-healthy/unhealthy.

I only wish there were local farmers nearby where I'm living. Buying organic products from the supermarket isn't the cheapest thing. It just sucks so much that eating healthy is actually much more expensive than eating not-so-healthy/unhealthy.

no matter where you live in the world you won't be able to buy every produce you want

if you live in the tropics you won't be able to buy berries or melon for example

if you live in cold weather you won't be able to buy tropical fruits or citrus obviously

i will have to ask him about this

no matter where you live in the world you won't be able to buy every produce you want

if you live in the tropics you won't be able to buy berries or melon for example

if you live in cold weather you won't be able to buy tropical fruits or citrus obviously

i will have to ask him about this

I know and it's also questionable whether all those products claimed to be organic are even actually organic.

And what I was trying to point out that it'd be the most ideal situation to get the products I want directly from the guy who is growing this stuff whether it is vegetables or some animal.

Top Bottom