Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Esters and bloating

Joeyy

I had a question about different testosterone Esters and how they work in our bodies. Everyone says that test is test blah blah blah. If that was the case how come I swear I get less bloated when I'm running testosterone propionate then I'm running testosterone cypionate or a longer Ester testosterone? It's like my face puffs up big time on a long Ester

Prop is more stable in your blood if used Ed. It's a very shirt ester that might be why.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I found shorter esters cause less bloat too not just your situation
propionate is used precontest because less bloating
enanthate is more bloating for sure vs propionate

if you control your estrogen, you wont have any of that going on whatsoever... if you have been running cycles, you should know your body dude..

I had a question about different testosterone Esters and how they work in our bodies. Everyone says that test is test blah blah blah. If that was the case how come I swear I get less bloated when I'm running testosterone propionate then I'm running testosterone cypionate or a longer Ester testosterone? It's like my face puffs up big time on a long Ester

Individual reaction

Top Bottom