Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi strong??

Epi is pretty amazing...as far as milk thistle goes I dose it before bed. Best time to not interfere with anything else.

Check with Needto on this, I think he posted an article or blog post on how milk thistle reduces the anabolic effect and that's why he does not include it his formulas... (it could have been an old Anthony Roberts article and I am getting them confused, but milk thistle cuts gains - go with Forged Liver!!)

S:theshadow

Read the ingredient list on N2Guard --on your own-- and get back to me on this.

Best thing to do is dose your milk thistle 3-4 hours after your doses of Epi-strong. Dosing it with or around the same time can negatively affect its interaction with the androgen receptor

Nice bit of info, thanks.

Read the ingredient list on N2Guard --on your own-- and get back to me on this.

O.K. so Milk thistle IS on the forged liver & N2guard label however:

1) I said check with Needto - I could be wrong

2) I said it was either a post by Needto or Anthony Roberts. Here is the link to Roberts blog post on Milk Thistle & androgen receptors: Milk Thistle – good for the liver, bad for androgen receptors | Anthony Roberts Blog

3) I think Nate had a rebuttal to this post and obviously decided to keep Milk Thistle in his products

I am not sure who is right / wrong but I do use Forged Liver for I think the rebuttal was along the lines that a little AR down regulation is NOT worth liver damage -these posts were a while ago and I can't remember every detail - hence my 1st suggestion to contact Needto for an update

S

2) I said it was either a post by Needto or Anthony Roberts. Here is the link to Roberts blog post on Milk Thistle & androgen receptors: Milk Thistle – good for the liver, bad for androgen receptors | Anthony Roberts Blog

3) I think Nate had a rebuttal to this post and obviously decided to keep Milk Thistle in his products

I am not sure who is right / wrong but I do use Forged Liver for I think the rebuttal was along the lines that a little AR down regulation is NOT worth liver damage -these posts were a while ago and I can't remember every detail - hence my 1st suggestion to contact Needto for an update

S

I see. I'll be keeping milk thistle in my regimen either way. Radar just posted something about the same topic you mentioned in #2

S

Good info there!

Epi is an awesome ph that delivers great strength gains and lean mass gains. It's also very easy on the wallet which is nice.

Top Bottom