Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drostanolone Propionate

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's short ester masteron

currently using the enanthate version into week 3 at a low dose

seems to be keeping me dry and hard, i like it

it's DHT derived, right?

Damn rights. I got mine to!!!!!!!

shitty things is I gotta wait a few weeks before I can go on. still on havoc at the moment.

gonna PCT off 4, and start up 12 wek test, kick and finish with monsterdrol. then take a nice long break. been 8 months since I done anything hardcore, if you consider tbol and var hardcore, lol. Been 18 months since I done test at all. I can't wait for it again.

shitty things is I gotta wait a few weeks before I can go on. still on havoc at the moment.

gonna PCT off 4, and start up 12 wek test, kick and finish with monsterdrol. then take a nice long break. been 8 months since I done anything hardcore, if you consider tbol and var hardcore, lol. Been 18 months since I done test at all. I can't wait for it again.

mast,prov,dht are a great add to a cycle for some. They do lot of things for a cycle. :evil:

mast,prov,dht are a great add to a cycle for some. They do lot of things for a cycle. :evil:

seeing as my last thing of shit got hauled away, hulk over from TSC gave me some advice, I got some good ppp test E rockin. Finally, I got some solid shit to run.

Never done SD though, so I am excited about it. I haven't ever had sides of any kind on anything, and minimal bloat from even dbol. This is gonna be a great run.

Hi, new to this forum and have a question about recipe of masteron.
I was wondering to know these percentages make sense to make masteron at 100mg/ml:

Masteron Propionate 250ml @ 100mg/ml

25 gram masteron Propionate (20mL)
5mL BA (2%)
50mL BB (20%)
175mL Oil

- May I replace EO instead of BB since I have heard EO make liquid more smooth and thin than BB and make it no pip? what about PEG? is it the same advantage like EO?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom