Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does aromatization stay constant?

SAMV

Hi all,

One question:
For example, using 100mg Testosterone propionate every other day.
Is the aromatization constant (or nearly constant), so estrogen level is constant (or nearly constant) too?

or is it possible, that after a while aromatization sinks?

thanks

bye

i believe as long as your shots are consistent, your blood levels should remain consistent. of course, it also depends on your use of AI's too.

but i would like to bump this though for a more knowledgeable answer....

It's hard to say. Everyone has different levels of aromatase in their body. Largely, the fatter you are, the more aromatization will occur. But there's a lot more to it. Just keep your doses of AI's steady

pharmacist

generally things will stay the same all the way through, subject to normal variances (diet, sleep, nutrition etc all having an impact on various enzymes/molecules floating around, such as aromatase)

theres no obvious reason that the level of aromatization will decrease merely because of time on cycle, unless theres a feedback loop im missing (and truthfully, i havnt looked up what sort of feedback loops taht aromatase is subject to)

cheers

the reason why im asking is, my competition friend of me, said to me .....
(i have small gyno problems on the lift side) that i should wait 2 weeks before taking anything (if taking anything at at all .. better Operatation ..)

and i thought if he says that within 2 weeks a bettering could occour .... there must be a reason for?

what could change within 2 weeks? so i thought maybe aromataziation, because estrogen level depends on the degree of aromat. ......

do you think he is right what he is saying (bettering within 2 weeks possible) or is that not true?

thanks for you responses!

i see.
my competition friend is really experienced. so i cant really believe he is telling me bullshit ...

can you see any other reason for his opinioin that gyno problem COULD go away alone within 2 weeks?

really experienced for him.... with his own reactions... there certainly are people that dont get gyno even from high doses over extended periods.. its also true that gyno symptoms can come and go, usually because one of the other exasperating influences goes away. that is not the typical case and not typically because estrogen levels reduce.

just wait and then if you get gyno, then get surgury is not good advice, though you will find plenty of people with "experience" that give it as litany.

thank your four your response.

can you please tell me what you mean with "other exasperating influences".
what are they for example?

thank you in advance.

prolactin
igf-1
GH
thyroid
liver and kidney stress/damage (which impacts many of the above)
Fat gain, increased cellular activity in adipose tissue (upregulation of aromatase)
dehydration- may causes impacts on the above that lead to unfavorable hormonal conditions
quite a few prescription meds

there are a host of interactive factors that can cause gyno "flare".

Top Bottom