Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Think Pro Athletes Use Steroids?

DO PRO ATHLETES USE STEROIDS?

• YES...THEY USE STEROIDS REGULARLY

Votes: 285 88.8%
  • YES...THEY HAVE USED STEROIDS IN THE PAST

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • NO...THEY CANT USE STEROIDS BECAUSE OF TESTING

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • THEY HAVE CONSIDERED USING STEROIDS

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters

SUST-MAN

SO...what do you think? remember...these guys are athletes and want to succeed more than anyone else. the owners would also benefit from better stronger players.....and so would the television companies....

I know what u are saying, but everyday there is a post like:

Does Vin Diesel Juice
Give me a cycle so I can look like a Abercrombie Model
Do movie stars and athletes juice

Its pointless. Bring this to the chat board. No offense but I could careless about anyone's physique aside from my own. This board is to learn about anabolics. That's it.

Espn did an article that didnt get much publicicty because Espn lives off sports. They found test results from individual teams, which arent required to report to MLB, that 3 out of 5 players from spring training each year test pos for gear.

Look at Sosa, He is huge in the spring. Throught the course of the year, loses some size.

Look at Big Mac as a rookie, he has put on some 40lbs of solid muscle. ANDRO?? No way!

I heard about a bust made on a shit load of cyclists. They raided their houses at night and found shit like EPO which I gather increases your endurance like nothing else.

Man-Child, just curious haow you know for a fact?

absolutely - the stakes and the $$$ is too high not to - they push it in any way they can, supplements, AS, nutrition.

Yeah, the funny thing is that it is not just the power-sports that dope. I knew a competitive cyclist who told me what those guys do, and alot of it involves substances much more dangerous than AS.

As for drug testing.... it really is a front in alot of cases. Something is funny with the NFL system, as I know players who use gear with long detection times that never get nabbed.

Top Bottom