Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think the government should legalize steroids?

Why not?

I see no reason why adults should be baby-sat by the government. Do we really need, or want, some huge institution telling us what is good for us and what isn't? Forcing us to do, and not do, things "for our own good?"

Can we not make these decisions for ourself? Are we not "big boys?" Are we not capable of paying the consequences for our own, perhaps bad, decisions?

So what if some people screw up by not taking the time to study what they are putting into their body. Stupid people will die and not breed - the definition of darwin evolution.

I resent that we live with the consequences of legislation resulting primarily from conservative, religion-influced soccer-mom's from the 1950's.

I totally agree with this.
My only issue is when someone stupid hurts or kills someone else.
And unless you get beaten up by someone with roid rage...

After a year of thought and going from being uninformed to less uninformed I am for the educated well controlled/monitored(medical) use of them for cosmetic or other purposes beyond the current scope permitted by law now. The only reason why we need laws unfortunately is because you have people who are assholes and will not do something that is common sense, unless there is a law compelling them to do so, which this behavior alone is reason why we have what some would call over regulation, change the population/businesses and the politicians will follow suit.

Last edited:
I think the government needs to mind their own business. Whatever someone chooses to put in their bodies is their business, and as long as it doesn't put someone else in real danger, then its a personal decision. The way things are these days the gov. needs to police itself and nevermind bothering people who just want to train and supplement the way they choose. I can remember when I was a kid I could get alcohol and cigarettes if I wanted. As soon as someone says "you can't do that" it creates a demand for it. It is what it is.

Yes kids might try and use them but the fact that they would be legal would stimulate new technological breakthroughs in steroids. That but also if its legal and more prevalent more people are going to know the proper precautions to not fucking themselves up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom