Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do steroids come up in a pre employment urine drug test?

i took 10 ml of tren acetate over 4 weeks 2.5 ml a time at 75mg a ml. This was back in late march. also i have taken a dbol cycle mid april. I now have been award an apprenticeship with a company that have a pre employment urine drug test during the medical is on august 9th 2010. i was wondering will this come up? i know the detection time is 5 months and dbol is 5 weeks

I don't think so. They may come up but that's not that they're looking for. Companies test for other drugs like coke, weed, heroin and shit

No.

Companies are only looking for illegal drugs such as narcotics,marijuana,cocaine. They usually give a 10 panel test for types of diffrent drugs but NOT sports enhanced drugs such as steroids.

Bro, there is NO WAY they will test for any steroids A) because it's too expensive and B)Most companies besides like someone stated before that test will only be performmed if you're gonna be working for the NFL or Gov't jobs.

:artist:

Do some reasearch BEFORE you decide to use that way you can make informed decisions. Most pre-employment drug screens anymore are 10 panel, there are company's that only require 3 or 5 panel screens however the 10 panel is by far the most common as the tests all cost about the same to complete (~$50). A 10 panel drug screen will provide results for marijuana, cocaine, PCP, opiates, methamphetamine, methadone, amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines and tricylic antidepressants. Approximately 95 percent of the abused drugs in use today are detectable from the 10 panel drug screen.

Top Bottom