Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do males get urinary tack infections or bladder infections?

rperry

it burns slightly when i urinate for the first second or 2 then subsides. i had sex with an unfamiliar girl about 6wks ago and used a condom. i wonder if guys get any infections cause i know women get bladder infections and urinary track infections very ealily but dont hear of men very often.

BTW: going to get checked for STD's tomorrow so that should help me before i begin to get worried!

Could by Viginasitus JUST KIDDING!

JFK had UTI's so it is possible that you have or had them to. I would get checked for STD's anyway. But drink lots of Cranberry juice an water. Regardless you should be drinking 1/2 your body in ounces of water every day.

Good Luck

i just got a UA done today and it came up cleaner than a whisle. i was screned for HIV/STD on thursaday and since i reported painful urination the doctor treated me for ginorea(sp) and chlymedia(sp). i guess i got one of the two and she said she did not know till the results came back from the test but she went ahead and treated me so no matter what the results say i should be ok. unless its something else, but she said thats a normal symptom of the 2.

btw: where are the lymph nodes. i think humans have many. are any located near your sexual organ area. EX: just a little above my penis base and like an inch or 2 over? i have a little swolen bump there and its way under the skin and i can feel it, not like a sore or blister but more like a swollen gland maybe????

yes you do have nodes over there....

but what did the doctor say....the lum,p could be lots of different things, best to ask them

Top Bottom