Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

there are a lot of determining factors on when your ready to run a cycle but if we are looking at an ideal body fat for someone who is ready to cycle then my recommendation would be to be around 12%... You need to have demonstrated consistency in diet and training and be in good condition to really get the max benefits...

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

Consistency is definitely the key. It's hard work but if you're not putting in hard work before using steroids, you're cheating yourself and looking for trouble. If you need help meeting your goals before steroid use, I'd suggest a sarms cycle with a strict diet. Nothing more. You could safely lose bodyfat an hold on to muscle this way.

So what's up with powerlifter using them. Most of them are high body fat %. I'm a newb, just wondering and learning

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

So what's up with powerlifter using them. Most of them are high body fat %. I'm a newb, just wondering and learning

powerlifters ARE NOT ALL high body fat at all.. I am a former competitive powerlifter and had to make weight which meant my body fat was extremely low.. i'm talking 5 or 6% during season. we would run daily. if you are even a pound too heavy you would get scratched or be forced into the higher weight class which meant you were in deep shit.

what you are thinking about is just some fat fart who just throws around heavy weight like a gorilla in the gym. thats a totally different discussion. OR it could be a powerlifter in the heavyweight division OR it could be a strongman who isn't subject to weight requirements.

what you are thinking about is just some fat fart who just throws around heavy weight like a gorilla in the gym. thats a totally different discussion. OR it could be a powerlifter in the heavyweight division OR it could be a strongman who isn't subject to weight requirements.

OK maybe this than

OK maybe this than

well I know a guy like that who is a good friend at my gym.. he is about 5 9ish.. weighs 240.. has a big gut. he benches 480 and is 50 years old. his knees, elbows are falling apart.. he has diabetes, he has heart problems, he says he sleeps about 3 hours a night and takes anti-inflamms before working out.. he says he has anxiety and yes he juices. if that is what you want then juice at a high body fat.

i'm not a fan at all of that lifestyle, you should never have to wrap yourself up and take drugs before your workouts just to put up a few reps heavy. thats how you cripple yourself and spend the rest of your life in pain

well I know a guy like that who is a good friend at my gym.. he is about 5 9ish.. weighs 240.. has a big gut. he benches 480 and is 50 years old. his knees, elbows are falling apart.. he has diabetes, he has heart problems, he says he sleeps about 3 hours a night and takes anti-inflamms before working out.. he says he has anxiety and yes he juices. if that is what you want then juice at a high body fat.

i'm not a fan at all of that lifestyle, you should never have to wrap yourself up and take drugs before your workouts just to put up a few reps heavy. thats how you cripple yourself and spend the rest of your life in pain

exactly... if your not actually competing for something, i will never understand why anyone takes this route... it just leaves you a mess as you age and is such a detriment to your long term health... it just makes no sense to me...

A little history...
The old timers never thought of doing steroids with high bf. But back in the late 90's Bill Roberts started getting some attention as a protege' of Dan Duchaine and he started talking about using steroid cycles to lose fat. I adamantly disagreed.

Fast forward a few years, the internet blew up and message board gurus latched onto this concept. And that's where it's remained to this day.

So, props to Dylan for reminding everyone that these are growth drugs and you need to get into shape before using drugs to get that extra edge. It's like getting a professional Simonize treatment for a car that's dirty and rusty. It's a waste. First things first.

A little history...
The old timers never thought of doing steroids with high bf. But back in the late 90's Bill Roberts started getting some attention as a protege' of Dan Duchaine and he started talking about using steroid cycles to lose fat. I adamantly disagreed.

Fast forward a few years, the internet blew up and message board gurus latched onto this concept. And that's where it's remained to this day.

So, props to Dylan for reminding everyone that these are growth drugs and you need to get into shape before using drugs to get that extra edge. It's like getting a professional Simonize treatment for a car that's dirty and rusty. It's a waste. First things first.

Most guys don't control their ego and when you add roids to guys like that, the end result is a disaster.
I will never understand that if you are not a pro why would you want a body that is not even atractive to women.
I would suggest to start by controling the ego and the mind before even touching protein shakes.

Most guys don't control their ego and when you add roids to guys like that, the end result is a disaster.
I will never understand that if you are not a pro why would you want a body that is not even atractive to women.
I would suggest to start by controling the ego and the mind before even touching protein shakes.

Not all women find bodybuilders disgusting. And not everyone gets into bodybuilding for women..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom