Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-BOL Kickstart

MichaelScott

First real cycle, is 20 mg/ed D-bol worth using as a kickstart to a Test E cycle, or is it not enough to make any gains from. Thanks

sure it is, most go with 25mg's but you'll get gains on 20.

first cycle sure run with it week 3and 4 take it to 30 it will help

first time i used it was on my 2nd cycle and i started out at 25 and went to 30 good stuff

probably going with 300/wk to see how body reacts for the future, what would you think the expected weight gains would be from this, 10 weeker. currently 190 and probably 14-15bf 33y/o, 4x wk workout based on rippetoe 3x5

hstern said:
probably going with 300/wk to see how body reacts for the future, what would you think the expected weight gains would be from this, 10 weeker. currently 190 and probably 14-15bf 33y/o, 4x wk workout based on rippetoe 3x5
That's a very dependant question.
I would guess assuming that a good diet and workouts are in place then 15-20 should be pretty reasonable.
But again that's really impossible to answer.

i know i was just curious, my biggest obstacle is going to be the initial jab, prob a delt shot, once i overcome that obstacle i will be on my way

Top Bottom