Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crap! Car accident inury just when my tren was starting to show effects!

gorillahung

I was in a car accident today at work. I crashed on an Interstate highway traveling 70 MPH. Had things been just a little different I would be dead. Miraculously I survived but with a back injury. My tail bone hurts like hell! I'm not supposed t lift anything heavier than 20 pounds until the pain goes away. This happened 4 weeks into my first Tren cycle (It's Tren Enanthate). I was just beginning to notice the effects of it. I don't want to stop training but it doesn't look like I have a choice until thid back pain goes away.

Dammit man Gorilla. Glad to hear your safe. Store that tren for when you're better. Take a slow recovery bro. You'll be back in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your injury. Invest in a good physiotherapist. It will make a big difference in helping you get back to training regularly as fast as possible.

No one likes to come off a steroid cycle but you won't get much from your cycle if you can't train. Run a PCT and once you are recovered and are back to training normally, re-start your cycle.

Look into ostarine during your time off. Ostarine will go a long way in helping recovery and reducing the recovery time of your injury -> http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

what exactly is your injury? if it is a disk you will be out for a while

I didn't get an actual diagnosis at the emergency room. They just did x-rays to make sure there was nothing broken (nothing was broken, thankfully). Let me tell you, that was the most frightening experience so far in my life. I really thought I was about to die. When I got out of the car I realized that I had urinated on myself. What a day.

Sorry to hear about your injury. Invest in a good physiotherapist. It will make a big difference in helping you get back to training regularly as fast as possible.

No one likes to come off a steroid cycle but you won't get much from your cycle if you can't train. Run a PCT and once you are recovered and are back to training normally, re-start your cycle.

Look into ostarine during your time off. Ostarine will go a long way in helping recovery and reducing the recovery time of your injury -> http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

I'm on TRT so I don't use PCT but I'll probably just go back to my normal TRT dose until I've recovered. However, I'm considering the possibility that I might heal faster on the gear.

I'm on TRT so I don't use PCT but I'll probably just go back to my normal TRT dose until I've recovered. However, I'm considering the possibility that I might heal faster on the gear.

I would drop down to your TRT and wait until you are recovered to re-start your cycle. You won't get much from the gear if you aren't able to train.

If you want something to help you heal faster, add in ostarine to your TRT. Ostarine and mega dosages of fish oil to reduce inflammation and increase blood flow.

I would drop down to your TRT and wait until you are recovered to re-start your cycle. You won't get much from the gear if you aren't able to train.

If you want something to help you heal faster, add in ostarine to your TRT. Ostarine and mega dosages of fish oil to reduce inflammation and increase blood flow.

I've always read that fish oil is good for lowering cholesterol but I didn't know it was also an anti-inflammatory.

I didn't get an actual diagnosis at the emergency room. They just did x-rays to make sure there was nothing broken (nothing was broken, thankfully). Let me tell you, that was the most frightening experience so far in my life. I really thought I was about to die. When I got out of the car I realized that I had urinated on myself. What a day.

LOOOL

As for the cycle, depends on how severe the injury is. If you can recover fast, then keep the cycle running, and take a week off the gym. But if the injury is serious, start your pct

you need to go see a GOOD doctor and find out what is going on and they can refer you to a GOOD physical therapist.

don't make the mistake a lot of car accident victims do and go to a chiropractor, they are mostly a scam.

Top Bottom