Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contrary advise - PCT with Anavar

BIGMIke007

Hi Guys, ice been given so much contrary advise. Please help. Im busy doing 40mg VAR alone for 5 weeks. Ive got 10 days left. Should i run some nolva afterwards or not? I havent added mass, but it has hardened me up.

Have others kept gains and not crashed/noticed lower test without PCT?

Yes you must do pct. It will have shut you down, it may not me a great amount but it will have. More calories and you should have added a good amount of lbs mate. Can you bump the dose up to 60mgs for the last 10 days.

you need pct. If you take var at a dose that will yeild gains (which you are) you need PCT. Even if you are getting contradictory info wouldn't it be better to be safe than sorry???

I suggest you use AIFM instead of Nolva, since Nolva can drop your sex drive. But no, you probably don't HAVE to do PCT with that cycle. That's not even a cycle really.

Ulter said:
I suggest you use AIFM instead of Nolva, since Nolva can drop your sex drive. But no, you probably don't HAVE to do PCT with that cycle. That's not even a cycle really.

IM in South Africa, we cant get AIFM here, at a huge price maybe. Nolva better than clomid or similar?

Ulter said:
Agreed. I used to run that before boxing matches actually the last time I ran it for 9 weeks at 40-50mgs and got bloodwork done everything was perfect but my hdl was a little low 26.

Ulter said:

>>> LOL :FRlol:

macrophage69alpha said:
clomid and low dose aromasin (if thats readily available), though clomid alone should be sufficient.

50mg for 2 weeks should be sufficient.

This is what I would do as well. My $0.02.

Top Bottom