Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comparing my last cycle to my next..help me out

Last cycle consisted of
300mgs Tren ace/wk
300mgs Prop /wk
300 mgs mast ace/wk

Took all for 16 weeks..

PCT was 10 days 1000ius EOD HCG..20days CLOMid and one of needtos recovery products forgot the name.

I thought PCT went well I kept some weight and stregnth, plus I can get erection easily and am into sex (not like last time was worse)

So anyway the results I LOVED! Awsome swelling in the gym, vascularity and pumps while lifting..just sik loved it.

So I made this cycle my GO TO cycle for summer.
But just like everyone else im sure..I wanted a bit more.
Plus I started to HATE having to pin EOD two diff spots do to not wanting to put 3ccs in one inj spot..

So for my next summer cycle im thinking:
Tren E - 400mgs/wk
Mast E - 400mgs/wk
Test E - 400mgs/wk
All for 16 weeks

Similar PCT as last cycle

Do you think I will see better results with that 100mg extra a week?

Is there something I can add perhaps as well...Maybe dbol wk1-4?
Winni tabs?

Want to keep Test at a mim..may even drop it to 300mgs wk due to gyno..getting surgery soon and DO NOT want it to come back.

Last edited:
I think 16 weeks is too long.... I would run it for like 12 if not 10. I think shorter cycles u recover faster and you dont have to wait as long for the next one.

Tren is one of those compounds where more is not always better. I have never ran enanthanate but with tren ace I would never go higher than 75mg ED. I feel the sides are not worth it. I get absolutely nothing more out of the compound (except sides) if I go higher than 75mg/day I have had really good results with throwing some Dbol in the mix. As stated in another thread one of the best cycles I have ever ran was:

Dbol 25mg/day wks 1-4
Tren Ace 100 mg EOD 1-10
Test Prop 75 mg EOD 1-12
EQ front load 800mg/week and then 600mg/week 2-12

Of course, just because it was great for me doesn't mean it would be for you.

I know 16 weeks is a bit long but I rather look really good for summer than worry about being able to do another cycle quicker say in December.

Top Bottom