Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

come join us over at mr supps forums and get a free product of your choice!!

Mr supps is known to be more than generous and this is just another instance that backs that up... They have done a major overhaul on their product line and the store is carrying more products than they ever have... I highly recommend checking them out

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

It really is a sweet ass deal. I received a nice Beastdrol shirt last week for hitting 100 posts, and today I hit 200 posts so I will be getting a new bag of N2Bulk for my free product. You can't beat this kind of treatment for new members :)

yea amazing deal, im not sure how long he will be able to keep up that deal to be honest.. if hundreds of people go over there, it will cost him thousands of dollars for a few hundred posts per person.. i would jump on it as sooon as possible..

yea amazing deal, im not sure how long he will be able to keep up that deal to be honest.. if hundreds of people go over there, it will cost him thousands of dollars for a few hundred posts per person.. i would jump on it as sooon as possible..

Exactly. I would join the forum asap and get to posting to get the freebies while they are available. It has the potential to be a great forum, but it is new so the incentive has been offered to get mire traffic.

Exactly. I would join the forum asap and get to posting to get the freebies while they are available. It has the potential to be a great forum, but it is new so the incentive has been offered to get more traffic.

It really is another great forum with some good bros there as well...funny thing was they didn't have a shirt that would fit me, so they set me up with something else pretty sweet :D...and then I got some N2 Bulk for 200+ posts, so as you can see they deliver, and they deliver quality supplements like Forma, Hella, Diesel, as well as there Zero Loss deals...that PWO Zero Loss has always been a favorite of mine!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

i'm gonna have to get over there and get some free stuff too, always wanted to try hella...i wont spam cane i promise :qt: lol

i'm gonna have to get over there and get some free stuff too, always wanted to try hella...i wont spam cane i promise :qt: lol

come over and help me get the anabolics section rolling bro... its a great forum... we'll tear some shit up over there too... and we'll get you going on some hella... =) maybe i'll teach you a thing or two... LOLL

Mr supps recently opened his own forum and is looking for members to come check it out!(same basic topics you will find on elitefitness)

he is offering the follwing prizes for comming over and joining and hopefully becomming an active member !

1)free mr supps samples for just joining

2)100 posts= free powerchews or mr supps tee shirts( beastdrol and select others)

3)200 posts=FREE PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE FROM MR SUPPS! (wow some products are advertised for what 70 or 80 bucks?)

come check it out guys, im already over there !

click this link to come over and join -->Muscle Research Forums

Hurricane, I sent an e-mail after joining, and posting some enlightened posts, about some free samples. I got a note back stating to watch the threads as they give stuff away sometimes. That's a far cry from receiving samples for joining. Any info?:mix:

Top Bottom