Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cancun

Gholam

I'm flying to Cancun this june and I was just wondering:

a) Is it easy to find Clomid and Clen down there?
b) Is it easy to bring it back? in a tylenol bottle or something possibly?

Thanks

dont try bringing anything back. I have a timeshare in cancun and vacation there once a year. When you arrive back in the states, customs will randomly select people to search. Out of the 7 times Ive visited Cancun, I have been searched 3 times. When i say that they searched me, I mean that they searched me. They went through everything, opened every container, yes, even my advil bottle. Luckily I had nothing on me every time. Trying to bring stuff back with you, whether it be just clomid or something simple like that, its like playing russian roulette.

bump!

id also like to know then is mailing it back safer?? Ill be going to playa del carmen soon and Iam curious as to what would be the best method to get something back....?

if your curious, then take my advice. You can take your chances of bringing it back through customs yourself, but from my experience I would never try it, is it really worth it?

my friend threw some weed in his luggage (by accident?) when he came back from mexico. he had no trouble with canadian customs though. imagine his suprise when he found that weed as he was unpacking. lucky fuck.

I would also like to know if its at all possible to mail things into the country (from mexico to canada). Does customs check every package that comes into the country or what? Is it possible to maybe switch the containers to make it look like it is something else? Or do they just not allow anything that looks like any kind of drug into the country because they dont know what it is for certain without testing it? How about clomid, thats not illegal, can you bring that back with you?

Oh my, so many questions.

Top Bottom