Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you cut and bulk at the same time?

Jausa

I want to run a steroid cycle, but I don't want to bulk, or cut. Can I just get clean musculature without gaining fat, and lose fat at the same time? Is it possible to come up with such a cycle? Or everyone bulks and cuts because they do not have a choice?

Sure you can go for it. It is called recomping – losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. In fact, I am a great advocate of such approach to bodybuilding. For such a cycle I would recommend stuff like turinabol, EQ and testosterone. If you are experienced enough, you can also add in there some trenbolone. Although a test/EQ/Tbol cycle would work wonders already. Don't expect fast results with such a cycle, but they will get your there at least.

You absolutely can. I would use the steroid advice give by @lev butlerov and a carb cycling diet approach. That is going to be your best bet to build muscle and burn fat at the same time

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

Thank you for the information about the carb cycling - it looks promising, and I will give it a try.

What about the cycle - what you think would fly better with recomping - the one suggested by Lev or Steve?

This is actually the best way to gain muscle in my opinion. It will allow you to keep more of the muscle compared to guys that ad a lot of mass fast and then do a strict cut.

Thank you for the information about the carb cycling - it looks promising, and I will give it a try.

What about the cycle - what you think would fly better with recomping - the one suggested by Lev or Steve?

I would say if you are after pure cutting and have never used steroids, or have no intention of gettin much muscle mass, then the SARMS as recommended by @stevesmi would be better. But the steroid cycle as I have suggested it will work well too - it will be just a bit more complicated.

Top Bottom