Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I use a foreign script to get TRT?

yahawadah

Because of my work I have to travel a lot, and I will usually stay for like 2 years on each new location all over the world. If I got a script from a doctor for TRT, do you think I would be ok to use it in other countries to get my testosterone? Or I would need to get that script in every new country?

If these are difference countries we are talking about, I would get a notarized translation of the script to the language of the country where you are planning to go. For instance, if you live in spain and have a spanish script, make sure to have a translation to english if you will be travelling to the US.

Usually it should be OK but it is up to the discrepancy of the pharmacist. If they feel that the prescription might be fake they may not fill it for you.

It is the pharmacists decision at the end of the day.

I can say from personal experience that you will have issues. My son requires a medication to prevent seizures. We are in Canada and were down in the US visiting family. We forgot the medication but happened to have a script in the vehicle. They told us we had to go to a hospital, see a doctor and explain the situation, he would write us a script and we could go pick it up. It all comes down to money and greed.

Top Bottom