Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bradley Martyn Steroids

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Does Bradley Martyn use Steroids? or is he natural?
There are rumors spreading about this amazing social media star that he's not natural, but who really believed he was natural? in this article we discuss the rumors and facts about his steroid use: https://www.evolutionary.org/bradley-martyn-steroids

Bradley-Martyn-steroids.jpg

Attachments

• Bradley-Martyn-steroids.jpg
    Bradley-Martyn-steroids.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 34
Only someone as naive as a baby would believe that he is natural. It is obvious that this kind of physique is unattainable naturally, even if you are a freak of nature.

I find it amazing these younger social media guys run such cookie cutter workouts and diets and end up looking amazing. just had to say that. there is a genetic element to this something most of their followers just don't grasp. you could copy the same cookie cutter program, run the same steroids and supplements and you would never look like him

I watched a couple of his Youtube videos. I am surprised he has as big of a following as he does. I found the videos pretty pointless. They have no real content or provide no real information. It's basically just him just rambling on for minutes about nothing.

Top Bottom