Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bod Pod Results

Keep it up buddy! That's awesome improvement.

15% body fat at 200 pound is roughly 30 pounds. You lost pretty much pure fat with very minimal muscle. Great work.

Try to get down to 8-10%. At that body fat, your abs will really start to pop and your physique will truly start to look impressive.

Be patient and give yourself lots of time. Getting below 12% body fat is not easy.

Keep it up buddy! That's awesome improvement.

15% body fat at 200 pound is roughly 30 pounds. You lost pretty much pure fat with very minimal muscle. Great work.

Try to get down to 8-10%. At that body fat, your abs will really start to pop and your physique will truly start to look impressive.

Be patient and give yourself lots of time. Getting below 12% body fat is not easy.

It seems like losing that last 3 or 4 percent is the tough part. According to the Bod Pod, I only have 21 lbs. of fat on/in my entire body (it counts visceral fat as well as subcutaneous fat). I don't know how pro bodybuilders stay in such shape year nearly year round. I'm tempted to get a tan here in winter and have some photos taken with a tan and some posing oil. I guess I should be pleased in knowing that I'm leaner than 99% of 44 year old men. Crap, I'm leaner than probably 95% of 22 year old men. Currently in the USA, especially here in Appalachia, someone at 20% bodyfat stands out. I'm used to seeing men my age and younger out there with 35-50% fat. It's sad, but men over 40% are more common around here than men under even 25%. I'm not as strong as I was even a few months ago, but I like being able to do arm exercises and see some separation between my bicep and tricep along with some veins.

at your age and all the bs you have gone through, 12% body fat is a helluva achievement.

as you get older it gets tougher. you get married, have kids, have a career or business.. get divorced. have to move, change jobs. a lot of shit happens. the younger guys still living in parents basement its easy to stay lean when your only job is mcdonalds and playing video games.

It seems like losing that last 3 or 4 percent is the tough part. According to the Bod Pod, I only have 21 lbs. of fat on/in my entire body (it counts visceral fat as well as subcutaneous fat). I don't know how pro bodybuilders stay in such shape year nearly year round. I'm tempted to get a tan here in winter and have some photos taken with a tan and some posing oil. I guess I should be pleased in knowing that I'm leaner than 99% of 44 year old men. Crap, I'm leaner than probably 95% of 22 year old men. Currently in the USA, especially here in Appalachia, someone at 20% bodyfat stands out. I'm used to seeing men my age and younger out there with 35-50% fat. It's sad, but men over 40% are more common around here than men under even 25%. I'm not as strong as I was even a few months ago, but I like being able to do arm exercises and see some separation between my bicep and tricep along with some veins.

They dont. Most pros look like pigs in their offseason due to their extreme mass bulking and extreme cutting periods.

But we do not live to compare ourselves with the pros.

Other than that, this sounds like huge achievement on your physique. Good job indeed!

Top Bottom