Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bmf chaotic labz products reviews from Elite bros

frederick*

I don't know if you guys can give me a review on this product, I understand there are thousands of supplements out there and you haven't tried them all to give an opinion on every single one, but this b.m.f resurrection from chaotic labz claims to make you gain gain 15 pounds of mass on a few months without side effects, if you guys can give me any feedback on this product it'll be highly appreciated, I just don't want to do test or any other type of steroid, thank you.

You won't gain 15 pounds from the product. I promise you that. I doubt you will notice anything from it at all.

All prohormobes are now illegal after the 2014 pro-hormone ban. The only pro-hormones left on the market are weak DHEA products that you will literally notice nothing from. You might as well go to a shoppers drug mart and buy some chewable vitamins C tablets. That is about how much you will notice them.

Even if they still were legal - There are MUCH better options available.

Pro hormones are some of the most toxic things you can possibly put into your body. Not only that, they leave very little in the term of keepable gains post cycle, and most pro hormones aromatize heavily and lead to estrogen related side effects. I could go on and on.

I do not recommend pro-hormone use at all. Either use steroids or SARMS. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

This product is just a blend of a bunch of prohormones. The problem is that you will have to run an AI, a liver guard, a PCT, and probably deal with side effects. You would do much better with SARMs or just hopping on real gear.

I don't know if you guys can give me a review on this product, I understand there are thousands of supplements out there and you haven't tried them all to give an opinion on every single one, but this b.m.f resurrection from chaotic labz claims to make you gain gain 15 pounds of mass on a few months without side effects, if you guys can give me any feedback on this product it'll be highly appreciated, I just don't want to do test or any other type of steroid, thank you.

15 pounds of mass. Well it is possible if that mass is fat, haha

Top Bottom