Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work - 1277 test lvl...high cholesterol

bwatcher949

m on my 4th week of 30mg dbol, 300mg deca, 500mg test.

Results:
Testosterone free and total: 1277ng/dl
Free test %: 3.41
Free test: 435.8

Liver
Ast: 59 u/l
Alt: 48

Kidney
Urea nitrogen: 28mg/dl
Creatinine: 1.31 mg/dl

Cholesterol total: 219mg
HDL: 18mg - too low? Add cardio?
Triglycerides: 78mg
LDL: 185mg

Let me know how bad. I know cholesterol is high, liver is high and kidney is high.

Should I stop the dbol? I planned 5 weeks at 30mg.

Any other suggestions??

I went to the doctor.

She said the test level was really high, and cholesterol was high.

I had the test after 2 weeks into cycle and these esters take a while to kick in.

no your test levels are fine. keep in mind its only your 4th week!!

and your free test levels are SKY HIGH. if you aren't gaining then you aren't eating and workout correctly. if anything I would even lower your test simply cause free test of 400+ is way more then enough to kick ass in the gym and you can back off a bit.

your liver values are gonna go up while running dbol. thats normal. run liver support. after you stop the dbol which should be after 1 month using it they will go back to normal.. trust me.

i ran DBOL, took a break, then ran beastdrol... then tested 5 weeks later and my liver was fine.

and YES ONLY DO 4 weeks, not 5. some go longer but lets take care of your liver bro

bro you are only 21? WHY WHY WHY are you running a cycle like this?

you already have high test levels, why would you want to suppress them. after your cycle your test levels will drop from 1200+ to under 100 and for some it could take months to recover if at all.

just my 2 cents

I went to the doctor.

She said the test level was really high, and cholesterol was high.

I had the test after 2 weeks into cycle and these esters take a while to kick in.

I really dont understand what you are looking for here. If your concerned about your health the first step is bloodwork BEFORE you start a cycle so you know where you are at.

Right now you have no idea if the AAS is to blame or not (at least not by what you have shared). 2 weeks in means blood levels of test have not equalized (ie esters have not fully kicked in and your natural test may not have tanked yet) so the numbers you have right now cant tell anyone anything of any import.

bro you are only 21? WHY WHY WHY are you running a cycle like this?

you already have high test levels, why would you want to suppress them. after your cycle your test levels will drop from 1200+ to under 100 and for some it could take months to recover if at all.

just my 2 cents

Who said 21? I'm 25 my first cycle was 500mg test e for only 5 weeks I accually gained 22lbs and kept about 13 of it.

the stuff is made by ax... its legit. I used the same test my first 5 weeker and look at my results. Im sure its legit.
Picture: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...3_1473061636441_1530679417_1179010_4386_n.jpg
I did 500mg test by syn for 5 weeks (starting week 8 and ending week 12 of these pix)

why would my free test be so high then?

i know the dbol was legit too because my strength went up a ton... i added about 90 lbs to my squat... and about 40lbs to my bench.

im up about 10 lbs so far... and dont really have any bloating. currently weighing in at 216lbs.

i shoulda had a test before i started but unfortunately I didn't. i can definitely tell im gaining pretty rapidly... I scheduled a test for 5 weeks from now. We'll see what that comes back.

so, my question is, on a long ester like deca and teste, would it raise your levels in 2 weeks enough to show in a blood test? Because it was 14 days after I started. The reason for the test was to check blood sugar and cholesterol because my family runs diabetes and heart disease.

so, my question is, on a long ester like deca and teste, would it raise your levels in 2 weeks enough to show in a blood test? Because it was 14 days after I started. The reason for the test was to check blood sugar and cholesterol because my family runs diabetes and heart disease.

Once again, if your concerned about these then you need to take the blood work while your clean or it means nothing. Your body can respond differently when inundated with outside drugs so you blood tests dont give you any baseline with which to base future decisions on...is it the test causing it? the deca? the dbol? Who the hell knows. Get clean and get some baselines otherwise your shooting in the dark.

Top Bottom