Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blend s vs individual AAS

JJfoster

besides avoiding the pain of pinning more what are the benefits and cons of blend compare to individual roids? some people say many of them are under dose, I have done orals all my live and I'm planning my first cycle of injectables so I'm looking for my best option, thank you.

Do you mean blends like Sustanon, or mixing the different AAS in a single syringe? These are different things.

Blends like sustanon do have their advantages and disadvantages, and you just need to decide depending on your goals and needs.

As for the mixing of AAS in a syringe, it does not affect in any way how the steroids work, and this will only add convenience.

Assuming the steroids are real I'd start with a single type so you can find out if you how you get along with them. Then, once you know they work by all means try a blend of those which you do well on.

It's the same thing when it really comes down to it.

If the UG lab makes a blend that has the steroids you were planning on using in your cycle - buy it

If the UG lab does not make a blend that has the steroids you want to use in your cycle, then just buy individual steroids and combine the oils in the syringe yourself.

It's two different ways to get the same result.

I prefer single esters for a few reason. The first is the PIP. I see no reason to use a product that will cause PIP when there is a better option. Also it is much easier for a UGL to make a single ester product that to try and accurately put 3+ esters in 1. Just more room for error and I would rather have a better idea of the actual half-life.

Top Bottom