Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Ramy cycle

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Big Ramy is one of the biggest bodybuilders in the world, but what kind of steroids did he take to get that big? the unbelievable Big Ramy steroid cycle is exposed here: https://www.evolutionary.org/big-ramy-steroids

Mamdouh-Elssbiay-big-ramy.jpg

No wonder they call him Big Ramy - that is one extreme cycle he was running! It is crazy! I don't believe a sport should be judged based on how much gear someone can inject into himself in order to get that huge. This is getting ridiculous!

I am a big big ramy fan (no pun intended lol)

What's crazy is people forget that the guy has only been training a couple years. He put on over 100 pounds of muscle in just two years of training. Talk about some freak of nature.

I hope he finally brings it together and comes into the Olympia shredded this year. SO much potential.

I'm reminded of a conversation I had with Mark Henry (the weightlifter, strongman and wrestler). I met him at my house in England some years ago and we went to my local gym and he picked up my challenge dumbbell (there's a photo of us on the net).

Anyway he was 395lbs when I met him and said he'd lost 10lbs traveling. He mentioned a 'bigger uncle' and also how he'd gone to a school in one of the Hummers he'd won at an Arnold strongman comp. He opens the back and there's an Inch dumbbell replica. His brother, knowing nothing about how hard it is to pick up, just picks it up like it's f**k all. Mark had to explain it.

There are freaks out there and they don't even know it.

If those cycles that were leaked are legit then this dude is in some serious trouble when it comes to long term health. He is a likeable dude too so hopefully he gets his win and gets off this much juice. We don't need another guy dead at a young age.

This is obviously made up and anyone who knows anything about Ramy will know this.

First of all he is near famous for his IGF use, where is the mention of that?

Second of all, these dosages are absurd. NOBODY is running 3500mg tren ace or masteron prop a week LOL.

Insulin before every meal is pointless, and 5iu insulin per dose is near pointlessly LOW.

There are hardening drugs he definitely used missing from this, and drugs I doubt he used included.
This is a piss poor imitation of a pros cycle, some dosages much too high, some much too low, with some KEY drugs missing.

Top Bottom