Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best athletic performance enhancing A.S.?

no steroid will help for athletic performance---size, strength--yes. It will not make you Carl Lewis.. Some say Winstrol made Ben Johnson faster but it didnt do anything for quickness for me..

it all depends on what you're looking for. football players are looking for something different things than say a track runner.

as always, tell us your goals and what you hope accomlish and we'll be better able to help you out

Go for winny and fina. The only problem I have with fina is I get winded walking to the kitchen while on. LOL. but I keep most gains and the strength to weight ratio is amazing. you'll put on some weight with this combo but your get incredible amounts of strength.

thelegacy said:
no steroid will help for athletic performance---size, strength--yes. It will not make you Carl Lewis.. Some say Winstrol made Ben Johnson faster but it didnt do anything for quickness for me..

Bro, thats too bad they didn't work for you, perhaps if you learn how to train properly then you may get better results.

Do you think BJ got that fast by doing flap-jacks? Go see what that mofo used to squat!

Also an interesting point, the reason BJ got caught was because he got what I like to call "the manny special." He had another (quite rare) favorite steroid with a lower detection time. He thought this was what he was on pre-comp but it turned out to be winny instead!

Top Bottom