Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

benefits of hgh

dilznik

I don't mean to sound stupid, but what is the benefit of H.G.H. I have never really considered using it so I have not really researched it. Is it used during or off cycle or both? How many of you have tried it or are currently using it now? It seems very expensive, must do something good.

dilznik said:
I don't mean to sound stupid, but what is the benefit of H.G.H. I have never really considered using it so I have not really researched it. Is it used during or off cycle or both? How many of you have tried it or are currently using it now? It seems very expensive, must do something good.
muscle strength/fat loss
on or off cycle
12,398 on this board have tried it
Keep looking

Good question dilznik!

I awarded some Karma to this thread for you to give out - hopefully that will help you get some more answers. Any Platinum Member can award Karma to a thread by clicking the "thread tools" link, or when posting a new the thread. Thanks for supporting the site. And don't forget to give the Karma out to the response you find most helpful.

yes, it is a very expensive drug mainly because the synthetic version it is very hard to come by and also very new.

it is not a testosterone derivitive but instead it increases the GH levels in the body. Your body already makes some GH, but using it as a supplementation can help you body expand in ways AAS cannot.

Human Growth Hormone is shown to increase body mass while decreasing fat deposits. HGH also increases bone density and mass, as well as increased muscle tissues (also intestines, hense GH gut) if taken at a large quantity for an extended period.

Money issues aside, many people might choose HGH as opposed to AAS.

However IGF has also come to the front of the lines and while it is still considered an experimental drug to many, it has proven benifitial, costs aside again.

There are plenty of medical journals proving the effectiveness of HGH, feel free to browse around if you're still skeptical.

The benefits of HGH are many, as listed above in a nother post, and below:
* Fat loss
* Muscle buildup
* Reparing effects on connektive tissue (joints aso)
* Regulates Insulin sensitivity positively.

I Have heard people say that HGH is the simply most effective thing to put in a stack whith testosterone (steroids) to boost lean muscle gain.

Many of the pro`s uses HGH, Steroids+ Insulin to boost gains in insaine amounts, while keeping body fat low.

L

Benefits of human growth hormone
Increases lean muscle 9% on average after 6 months
Reduces body fat by 14% on average of 6 months
Increases strenght and endurance
Increases sexual performance
Increases excercise capacity and performace level
Increases cardiac output
Increases energy level and reduces fatigue
Elimanates cellulite
Removes wrinkles and produce younger,tighter,thicker skin
Grows hair
Reverses the effects of aging
Reduces stress level
Enhances immune system function
Lowers blood pressure and cholesteral
Reverses heart disease,atherosclerosis
Reverses osteoporosis
Improves kidney function
Accelerates wound healing
Improvesmemory retention and cognitive funtions
Improves sleep and eye function
Reveses muscle wasting
Enhances brain function and grows neuron dendrites
Prevents chonic,degenerative neurological disease

Benifits of Testosterone replacement
Builds lean muscle
Improves sexual performance and enhances sex drive
Increases energy
Improves mood and memory
Lowers cholesteral
Protects against heart disease

With these benefits it hard not to feel like HGH should be a part of every person. I have taken HGH for over 3½ years for a pituitary tumor. The Dr. felt it would be to my benefit. It was greatly. I did it year round. I got it as part of my regular meds at the VA Hospital. It was dirt cheap for me ,$7.00 a month for 116 units.Upjohn,Pharmacia,Somatropin.It can cost as much as $800 a month if you were to buy it on the black market but I don't know anyone that would do that. It's a wonderful drug with plenty of benefits.

Last edited:
I finished a 6 month cycle of HGH in Sept. I ran it 5 days on 2 days off 2-3ius a day. My body could not handle the sides associated with HGH usage. I was letharghic during the day making it extremly hard to train plus the extreme pain that my joints were in ie: my wrists, hands and elbows. I was told that these sides would diminish with time and by lowering the dose, this was not true in my case. Some of the positives were that the days that I did feel good my workouts were great. The pumps were unbelievable and my strength improved dramatically, my blood levels improved; total cholesterol, HDL and LDL, thryoid etc. I have always stored most of my fat around my midsection which was greatly reduced by 3inches. Overall I am glad that I tried it, prob. wouldn't do it again because of the fact that my body couldn't tolerate the sides, and because it is so expensive. That was my experience, just remember that everyones body reacts differently to certain drugs, you may run the same program that I ran and have no sides or even better results. GOOD LUCK in making your decision

HGH man said:
Benefits of human growth hormone
Increases lean muscle 9% on average after 6 months
Reduces body fat by 14% on average of 6 months
Increases strenght and endurance
Increases sexual performance
Increases excercise capacity and performace level
Increases cardiac output
Increases energy level and reduces fatigue
Elimanates cellulite
Removes wrinkles and produce younger,tighter,thicker skin
Grows hair
Reverses the effects of aging
Reduces stress level
Enhances immune system function
Lowers blood pressure and cholesteral
Reverses heart disease,atherosclerosis
Reverses osteoporosis
Improves kidney function
Accelerates wound healing
Improvesmemory retention and cognitive funtions
Improves sleep and eye function
Reveses muscle wasting
Enhances brain function and grows neuron dendrites
Prevents chonic,degenerative neurological disease

Benifits of Testosterone replacement
Builds lean muscle
Improves sexual performance and enhances sex drive
Increases energy
Improves mood and memory
Lowers cholesteral
Protects against heart disease

With these benefits it hard not to feel like HGH should be a part of every person. I have taken HGH for over 3½ years for a pituitary tumor. The Dr. felt it would be to my benefit. It was greatly. I did it year round. I got it as part of my regular meds at the VA Hospital. It was dirt cheap for me ,$7.00 a month for 116 units.Upjohn,Pharmacia,Somatropin.It can cost as much as $800 a month if you were to buy it on the black market but I don't know anyone that would do that. It's a wonderful drug with plenty of benefits.

I'm going to play the devil's advocate that state right up front that, despite the fact that I've used gh regularly for years, I've never experienced most of the benefits listed here. To me, they're something dreamed up by scamers touting an expensive product to a naive and unsuspecting public desperate for a magic pill to improve their physique.

I have used gh both with and without gear, and have never found it to be particularly anabolic. My muscles can feel the effects of a single good injection of test prop, yet have never felt any response to gh.

It doesn't improve my memory or enhance my sex drive. If my libido needs a kick, there are a ton of drugs that are much much cheaper than gh to take care of that problem for me.

I have no idea whether it improves cardiac output, but I do know that losing ten pounds of fat will reduce my hypertension much more than daily doses of gh.

I have not noticed improved hair growth and have not regrown hair lost to AAS. If my skin has improved, I haven't stared at myself in the mirror enough to notice it.

Still, I shoot gh EOD. I'm 49, and find that my joints ache much less when I'm using gh. I recover from my workouts much faster, and recover my HTPA after cycles faster as well. I seem to be prone to CNS overload when I push my workouts too far, and gh helps limit that effect. And yes, gh allows me to indulge my junk food cravings and not become obsese. It may be a placebo effect, but my state of mind seems better when on. I HOPE that my skin is improving, but haven't seen any evidence thereof.

If I were under 35 or so, I wouldn't bother with gh. The problems gh has addressed for me didn't begin to raise their ugly heads until my mid 30s. And if money were tight, I'd never consider it. Test is so much cheaper and so much more fun. But I've got money, and -- who knows? -- gh might have more impact on my health than I actually notice, so I say screw it and just keep ordering.

Hope this helps.

ive noticed increased strength (mainly cause hgh bloats you), and fat loss..

thats it!

It made me hold water bad at 2iu's a day.
It did nothing to help heal my partially torn bicep tendon.
I never really noticed anything for fat loss either. Maybe from the water I held.
You can find it cheap these days. Its still illegal without a script though...

Top Bottom