Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

benefits of eq?

Stats, cycle history, goals, your estimated cycle laid out in dosages and weeks, and anything else that may help. Maybe your social security # and credit cards.

6 ft, 235# Looking to get around 275#. I want to also do cardio and diet well so I can gain weight and at the same time lower some bf at the same time.
cycle goes as followedweek 1-10 500mg/wk. deca 1-10 200-400mg/wk. d-bol 30 mg/day wk 1-6

auto5555 said:
6 ft, 235# Looking to get around 275#. I want to also do cardio and diet well so I can gain weight and at the same time lower some bf at the same time.
cycle goes as followedweek 1-10 500mg/wk. deca 1-10 200-400mg/wk. d-bol 30 mg/day wk 1-6
Well without any cycle history you're useless. j/k :) Keeping it simple not is only a good way to find out what works for a user, it also saves some money for food, just to name a few things. With that in mind I don't think you should include it. That is a goal that may take a while so take it slow and steady. Work on your diet and workout/cardio routines to perfect them at the same time as you find what gear works for your goal. Good luck and when you reach your goal, invest in some big clothes to cover up that scary physique you'll have.

I dont think that by adding more drugs would make me hit my goals fast at all. I just heard about the awesome vascularity that you achieve on EQ.

auto5555 said:
I dont think that by adding more drugs would make me hit my goals fast at all. I just heard about the awesome vascularity that you achieve on EQ.
I think you'd be better working on vascularity once you are close to your goal, cause it may get covered up while bulking to your goal weight. And it'll be that extra motivation and achievement to top everything off.

Top Bottom