Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyway to know if E2 is crashed ?

antyarde

[FONT=&quot]I usually keep my e2 dialed in at 10-15. So for some that would already be a bit on the low side. Dealing with a lump on cycle ive hoped off everything except 200mg weekly testosterone. However i have been taking 2.5mg Letro daily and 1mg of Adex daily along side 40mg nolva. Lump is starting to subside but my joints feel a bit stiff however i feel pretty good overall and have been horny and no other differences in that department. I hear a lot of guys talk about crashing estro and how awful it is. Would you really be able to tell if estro was crashed? Do you feel any dif than usual?[/FONT]

You need to get bloodwork done to know what is going on. Joint pain can be a sign of crashed estrogen, and taking letro and adex every day would likely crash it.

its called bloodwork... you dont ask others to take a guess and what your problem is... thats a good way to make it worse... go get bloodwork and the fact you dont already know such a common sense thing is bad enough

Top Bottom