Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone want there face thinner? High cheek bones and scuplted jaw? Frackal and HI

alright

heres the thinking

yohimbeburn on the face 5 days in a row...if your worried about the eyes just use swim gogles.

now the problem is with the burn your going to get some intial bloat in the face, so

use perperation H from canada( must be from canada because their formula has skin tightners as well)

so now the preperation H will tighten and help remove any water from the yohimbeburn.

do this for a month

ChrisOh said:
interesting, how do we get preparation H from canada?

You mean.. how do "YOU" get it, because I have no problems getting it myself! :p

lol.. j/k bro.

Some place must sell it online.

HighIntensity said:
alright

heres the thinking

yohimbeburn on the face 5 days in a row...if your worried about the eyes just use swim gogles.

now the problem is with the burn your going to get some intial bloat in the face, so

use perperation H from canada( must be from canada because their formula has skin tightners as well)

so now the preperation H will tighten and help remove any water from the yohimbeburn.

do this for a month

I thought you said THREE product system?

there is another product but I can't recal the name and still looking into it

ill post the web addy for prep canada when i get to my other comp,

HighIntensity said:
alright

heres the thinking

do this for a month

I dont have to get it from a Canadians anus do I ?

HighIntensity said:
are on the case,

we are experimenting with a three product system that should prove effective in long term loss of face bloat.

got to go out, but I will post about it later tnight....

whos excited?

ever tryed dieting?

Top Bottom