Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any steroids that DON'T have an effect on the prostate???

BuffDaddy3456

everytime i use steroids my prostate flares up and i have problems with it. Same with PH's.

is there any anabolic compound that i can use that shouldn't have any effects on my prostate?

Good thread Buffdaddy, I am anxious to hear the answer to this because everytime I come off of a cycle during clomid therapy my prostate flares up for a couple of weeks, even if it's deca, or winstrol.

to my knowledge they have the capability of enlarging your prostate even anavar and primo.

hgh + slin. this is anabolic and won't effect your liver but be careful with your sugar intake on slin.

23........I feel great until I come off the cycle, It's mild though nothing major just want to make sure I'm not doing any long term damage. I don't have a family history or anything.

same problem here. prostate got enlarged a few months after I started AS almost three weeks ago and it has never been the same. I am 37. I've been on test (several types), deca, oxandrolone and occasionally HGH.:worried: :worried:

If you have prostate problems I would suggest proscar and saw palmetto on and off cycle.

-sk

Top Bottom