Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another vid...Clearly you can see what I do at night

I know makes me feel better about myself lol..he took juice for sooo many years and he was claimed ok....Mr.valentino is a douch for doing that to himself..but I got mad respect for the guy cuz he just keeps it real in every interview..Gotta love people for that...If we didnt have them we would just have the media with there false claims.

He talks about keeping it real but he's really not. There isn't a steriod in the world that can do what has been done to his body. Synthol is what caused that freakiness and if he really want to "keep it real" he needs to fess up to his synthol abuse in these public display of contrition, say the truth, and stop blaming steriods for his downfall. All he is doing is adding more negative press to an already heated and obtusely viewed subject.

Really? Im not to familiar with synthol but it makes sense...I have read on here over and over again spot injection doesnt get that particular muscle bigger than another...so I was thinking how the F he could do that...makes sense now.

If you put it that way. Yea he should state what really got him that way.

Really? Im not to familiar with synthol but it makes sense...I have read on here over and over again spot injection doesnt get that particular muscle bigger than another...so I was thinking how the F he could do that...makes sense now.

If you put it that way. Yea he should state what really got him that way.

it is so obviously not steroids but synthol. if you look at valentinos muscles you will notice they literally look like they had dluid pumped directly under the skin, thats the synthol. also when he was posing his arms his muscles do not flex and contract like real muscle, theyre just sort of static. thats because there was no muscle to contract, only loads of synthol oil. also when he mentioned about having to "drain his biceps", he had to drain the fuckin synthol out of it. i cant believe hes been going on and on this long and no ones called him out about synthol. i guess its just so much easier to blame the all time demon, steroids for everything.

4000 a week damn.ok health i feel a lot better cuz my doc says i am in good health.i wonder how many have had problems on this site.good post thanks bro

He talks about keeping it real but he's really not. There isn't a steriod in the world that can do what has been done to his body. Synthol is what caused that freakiness and if he really want to "keep it real" he needs to fess up to his synthol abuse in these public display of contrition, say the truth, and stop blaming steriods for his downfall. All he is doing is adding more negative press to an already heated and obtusely viewed subject.

Exactly! And his failure to divulge the details of his lumpiness just further sterotypes AAS use.

Top Bottom