Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar with Tren? Advice sought

anonymity

Stats:
229lbs, 10% BF, 27,

Hello from New Zealand to everyone,

Have a question regarding my current cycle. I am on my third run with Trenbolone, currently on day three week five at 500mg/week Tren E and 750mg/week Test E. Happened to have come across some good Anavar which is rare for down here in NZ, and considering adding to my current cycle for the last six weeks starting next week.

Have enough to run 100mg/ED + for that period but looking for input as to how Var goes with Tren from those who have used it, and also the sort of results I could expect from different dosages.

Cheers,
David

Depending on how much you have, add it in towards the end. At a time that it'll run a week or 2 after your last test e injection. Just my thoughts. That's what Im doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Run 60mg ED, from week 8-14 if your cycle of test and tren is 12week long! Ad some liver support maybe! Then start pct

I always run it 60/60/60/60/80/80 and have killer results, just make sure you've got some N2Guard

Im not experienced AAS guy at all...but isnt 500mg Tren and 750mg Test per week a boatload of roids? With such high dose Tren and Test would Var even be worth the financial investment or maybe save it for another cycle with something else?

I cannot ever imagine running weekly 500mg Tren alone or 750mg Test alone let alone the two together in that high a dose!

first off, please don't listen to a word isteroids says... 40 mg of anavar is a complete fucking waste...

bro, your running tren too high... thats completely unneccessary... you don't need to run test or tren that high... you can add anavar at the end for sure but 100 is not necessary either... your running everything too high bro... there's a fine line there and your crossing it... its just not necessary... don't be one that has to learn the hard way... more is not always better... that's a common thought but its not accurate... start anavar at 60 for a few weeks and then you can bump to 80 but anything over that is not needed... you must have supports with it...

Cheers for the responses everyone. Will be lowering my test dose to 500mg and may consider slightly dropping the Tren dose. Will be running liv52 and milk thistle alongside var and have got Hcg, AI, Clomid for PCT plus two bottles forma if I use them.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using EliteFitness

Top Bottom