Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar & Oral Turinabol together?

cloak33

I'm sure I'll get shredded for even asking this, but has anyone ever heard of an Anavar & Oral Turinabol cycle? I understand this would not be the greatest on your liver, but with the right maintenance, would this be a viable cycle for someone looking to gain a little lean mass and cut at the same time?

If anyone sees this happening, how would a cycle look?

Thanks

umm what's wrong bro??

scared of needles?(pins are your FRIENDS)

how many cycles do you have under your belt?have you ever done a cycle with injectables?and if not why?

from my understanding oral turinabol isn't that hard on your liver,and neither is anavar..........as far as cutting that depends entirely on your diet

imo that cycle looks like shit to me,you could easily attain the same effect with a moderately low dose of testosterone cypionate(250mgs a week) ran for 10 weeks and post cycle therapy would be a breeze

easier on your liver also,not that the two you have chosen are that toxic to your liver imo but orals always are harder than injectables because the fact they have to be 17-alkylated to pass through your digestion system without being destroyed.used for a prolonged period of time is something I wouldn't recommend doing with any oral steroids

whatever your choice best of luck to you

hyp1 said:
how many cycles do you have under your belt?have you ever done a cycle with injectables?and if not why?

I've done one previous cycle of Test E at 250mg a week. I had less than stellar results from it. I was eating clean, (definitely more than enough calories) and training hard, but only gained a couple pounds from it. I'm pretty much assuming the gear was no good.

Reason I even have the Anavar and T-bol is because I got a great deal I couldn't pass up, and have it just sitting around. I've been considering trying Test again, but was curious as to what other options I could try.

for a first cycle you should have gotten descent gains off of 250mgs of test a week.....it possibly was bunk gear.did you appetite increase at all?that's one of the tell tale signs that your gear is legit.

hell if nothing else try a stack of test@250mgs a week(hopefully from a different source this time)anavar and T-bol I wouldn't run the orals for longer than 8 weeks tho to be on the safe side and don't drink alcohol while doing orals.

best of luck to you bro :)

I have actually done it with great success. Those are the only two orals you can run together with reasonable safety. Don't make it a habit.

Top Bottom