Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Cycle

sadek256

So I did my research and decided to start my first Anadrol cycle. Picked up 50mg tablets and wanted to run it for 4 weeks. Which cycle do you think would be more effective?

Cycle 1:
Weeks 1-4: 75mg/day

Cycle 2:
Week 1: 50mg/day
Week 2-3: 100mg/day
Week 4: 50mg/day

And what are the common muscle mass gains from it and any mass loss after stopping the cycle without running it with test?

No way do not run Anadrol alone. All that will happen is you bloat up for those 4 weeks and get an increase in strength. You need something like Testosterone to be ran much so the gains of the Anadrol can work synergisticly with everything. Anadrol is used as a kick starter most of the time.

since you only plan to run it for 4 weeks, i would run 100 mg all the way through. Anadrol is very toxic, and converts to estrogen quite easily so you want to make sure to have proper ancillaries. (AI and liver support)

you will put on a lot of size and strength very quickly while on Anadrol. Most of the gains made though will be from water weight, and will quickly go away after the use of anadrol is discontinued. Because of this, an oral like Dianbol or Turanabol i feel are much better options if you are looking to keep your gains.

So I did my research and decided to start my first Anadrol cycle. Picked up 50mg tablets and wanted to run it for 4 weeks. Which cycle do you think would be more effective?

Cycle 1:
Weeks 1-4: 75mg/day

Cycle 2:
Week 1: 50mg/day
Week 2-3: 100mg/day
Week 4: 50mg/day

And what are the common muscle mass gains from it and any mass loss after stopping the cycle without running it with test?

I would NEVER run it without some additional testosterone.
Heres how we like it:
wk 1 50mg daily
wk 2 100mg daily
wk 3 150mg daily
wk 4 50mg daily
OFF ANADROL

Considering A-50 has a half life of about 12 hours should I split the doses in half even if I am planning to take 50mg the first and fourth week considering it is somewhat a low dose?

50mg of quality anadrol will make a noticeable difference to an experienced juicer
not a fan of running it on its own, i think there are much better options for actual tissue growth

pesonally i use anadrol for volume and to increase muscle diameter and water while other anabolics work their magic
above 10%bf people tend to look not so great on anadrol. ive used it lean and it blows you up from the inside, if youre not very lean youre gonna get a nice film of water. dont know how or why, anadrol is a very strange drug in the way it affects us but anecdotally this is the case, which i confirmed with my own use

strongly recommend using turinabol or halodrol. you want big gains, run superdrol if you can find some

Top Bottom