Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Allergic reaction to HGH

rager2500

Need some help bros. I posted this on the bolex board but no one knew what it was. I am using Serostim, and it is legit, hologram and lot #, and my g-friend and training partner are getting good results. They've been on now for three months so I know it is real, non exported serostim. However, I am getting red, itchy bump marks at the injection sites. I have tried Benadryl and topical creams. Nothing is working. Was wondering if anyone else had this kind of experience with Sero? I know this is prevalent with chinese GH, but WTF??? This is made by Serono and is not the exported chinese GH. Any help? Could it be that I am just allergic to GH?? I'm thinking it could be the pins I am using, switched from BD to Exel. They are exact in size, gauge, and sterlization, and yes, they are new. Doesnt make sense but that is the only thing I can think of.

Ive only heard of it happening with chinese GH or GH that is CP2000 standard (ie Chinese standard).

Same here, never heard of it happening with serostim though, unless it is the export version which it isnt. Having a hard time finding out what it is, did numerous searches with 0 results. Any theories are also welcome.

ok, maybe I am one of those 1 out of 10 that is totally allergic to HGH which means that SUCKS:mad: Could it be that I started with too many units, as in 6 IU's right from the get-go? Someone answer or I will have to throw away 4 kits of GH.......:bawling:

You could be that one person in a hundred that has this allergic reaction to GH. All the labs list this as a rare but possible side effect. You could try a reduced dose or a different brand to be sure. Sometimes it just stops happening after a few weeks for people using Chinese.
If not, I'm sure someone will be glad to take the kits off your hands.

Top Bottom