Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol and AAS

frei88

Just wondering what everyone's take Is on have some drinks, on a regular basis, every so often or not at all? I mean if your dieting hard and prepping of course not. But say your an average joe just trying to get jacked. affect the gains? or no. Let the comments roll gentleman.

I don't recommend alcohol with steroids it's not too good things

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

I don't drink at all.

1. i don't like alcohol so it is easy for me not to drink.. never got into it
2. if you are addicted to alcohol admit your addiction and seek help
3. if your only hobby is going out with your friends and drinking then find new friends and new hobbies
4. i like to tailgate just like anyone else, but why can't you tailgate with some BBQ and some water instead of beer? be secure with yourself instead of following what others do

its never a good thing to drink on cycle and obviously its not good for your health in general... its going to be detrimental to you physically, hurting muscle growth and adding empty calories but its also a depressant, which is never something helpful to your workouts nor is that a good mix with anabolics

The 'beer belly' thing you hear about is 100% correct.

Alcohol is an estrogenic, lowers testosterone levels, is catabolic and is full of empty calories

Top Bottom