Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aight AF sTORE im giving u guys the chance to make my summer cycle the best ever!

Its All Genetics

aight so here the plan. im running really big summer bulker. this is gunna be a heavy cycle but i wanna cut all natty when im done for a while and give my body a break... here whut im running

abombs- 50mgs ed first 30 days
test e @ 750mgs ew ramped up to 1000 for weeks 8-9
deca @ 600mgs ew ramped up to 800 for week 9-10-11
aifm- 2 squirts a day
nolva- 20mgs ed
adex .5 ed

pct clomid and nolva and trib
this is just gunna be an all out bulk, the reason im doing it this summer is because that is when i will have the money and the resources to make steak and chicken and have much better food available... im also gunna be eating a lot of carbs, because i dont mind if i gain some fat my main thing is to just gain as much weight as possible, (im more of an ectomorph)

im going to relying on a combo of glucerol and seasapure to transfer at least some of the carbs into the muscles instead of into my love handles and hopefully keep the cholesterold levels in check....

im very excited to try this combo as i heard it is succesful wether bulking or cutting... if these work they way they say, i think they would be perfect for me to run with my bulkers as i could eat an insane amount of calories but keep the carbs from going straight to fat

Top Bottom