Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice for my pct after test/eq/tren cycle

dmessina7

I first put this in the pct section of the forums but i didnt get any feedback i guess from a lack of traffic. hoping for some here.

Just looking for some advice for my pct after im done with my current cycle. I am running 600mg sus/wk 400mg eq/wk and starting week 5 i will add in 200mg tren hexa/week.

Im 27years old, 5'10 200lbs and have been training for a long time. My diet is on point and I train very well. (used to be a trainer) This is not my first cycle but it is my first experience with tren. I know tren can change things a little for instance no nolvadex (right?)

I plan on running .5mg arimidex eod on cycle and 50mcg t3. when i get off I have HCG clomid and will continue with the arimidex. anything else to throw in? any critque of my cycle and or pct? I also have letro but was ocnsidering getting rid of it because my friend said it was a little too powerful for what i wanted. he said a little bit of estrogen is good for you?

I first put this in the pct section of the forums but i didnt get any feedback i guess from a lack of traffic. hoping for some here.

Just looking for some advice for my pct after im done with my current cycle. I am running 600mg sus/wk 400mg eq/wk and starting week 5 i will add in 200mg tren hexa/week.

Im 27years old, 5'10 200lbs and have been training for a long time. My diet is on point and I train very well. (used to be a trainer) This is not my first cycle but it is my first experience with tren. I know tren can change things a little for instance no nolvadex (right?)

I plan on running .5mg arimidex eod on cycle and 50mcg t3. when i get off I have HCG clomid and will continue with the arimidex. anything else to throw in? any critque of my cycle and or pct? I also have letro but was ocnsidering getting rid of it because my friend said it was a little too powerful for what i wanted. he said a little bit of estrogen is good for you?

wow your just having bad luck with the responses.
all i would add to a pct with your plans is an otc like sustain alpha topical.

i would do this
the day after your last inject start a 10 day run of hcg at 1000iu eod for a total of 5 shots
then the day after your last hcg shot start the clomid at 50mg ed for 30 days and run the otc for the same 30 days. i would also add unleashed throughout the cycle and pct but you can get buy without it if you want.

wow your just having bad luck with the responses.
all i would add to a pct with your plans is an otc like sustain alpha topical.

i would do this
the day after your last inject start a 10 day run of hcg at 1000iu eod for a total of 5 shots
then the day after your last hcg shot start the clomid at 50mg ed for 30 days and run the otc for the same 30 days. i would also add unleashed throughout the cycle and pct but you can get buy without it if you want.

Right on the money

Theres a sale going on just click the banner below

AND

Top Bottom