Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week prop / tren cycle who has/hasnt used dostinex

37 mg ed of tren

• would not do that without dostinex

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • low enough dose to get away with it

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
so short story cant find dositnex at a reasonable price... gonna start a test prop 50mg ed tren ace 37.5 mg ed for 6 weeks...this si the first run with tren so im a bit woried about prog side effects....thing is i cant get dostinex for a good rate so ive gaven up....who has ran a prop/tren cycle like this without dost and what were your sides/results....

ive done plnety of cycle without ai's and never had a problem but im always cautious with new substances.....if i was to chnace it and some itchy nip sides start to surface if i just stop the cycle all together is there a chace the sidess will continue or within a few days should all sides clear???

You will be fine if you control estrogen. I actually don't think any AI is necessary in that cycle unless you are very prone to gyno.

ya ive ran big cycles before and never had problems with estrogen sides...1 time i got itchy nips off like 60mg dbol but that was it....if i do start getting prog sides and i stop the cycle that day will the side continue or will it quit withina few days?

WTF - bro, you need AI and Dostinex. If you cant afford it now then wait. A lotta bro's get gyno from tren, this isnt some really unlikely side efect like some people tell it. I got tren gyno from the same cycle.

HAYEZ said:
so short story cant find dositnex at a reasonable price... gonna start a test prop 50mg ed tren ace 37.5 mg ed for 6 weeks...this si the first run with tren so im a bit woried about prog side effects....thing is i cant get dostinex for a good rate so ive gaven up....who has ran a prop/tren cycle like this without dost and what were your sides/results....

ive done plnety of cycle without ai's and never had a problem but im always cautious with new substances.....if i was to chnace it and some itchy nip sides start to surface if i just stop the cycle all together is there a chace the sidess will continue or within a few days should all sides clear???

Ok...I gotta bust your balls a little bit. If you can pay for the gear you can pay for the Cabergoline.

You're basically just asking for someone to agree with what you already plan to do.

Bottom line is do you want to pay a little for the protection now, OR possibly have irreversible sides which may lead to surgery? Simple answer.

GET THE CABERGOLINE AND DON'T BE A TIGHT ASS ABOUT IT. :heart:

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Ok...I gotta bust your balls a little bit. If you can pay for the gear you can pay for the Cabergoline.

You're basically just asking for someone to agree with what you already plan to do.

Bottom line is do you want to pay a little for the protection now, OR possibly have irreversible sides which may lead to surgery? Simple answer.

GET THE CABERGOLINE AND DON'T BE A TIGHT ASS ABOUT IT. :heart:

Cabaser is the brand you should be seeking. 0.5 mg e3d

The bottom line is the risk is their for prog gyno, and with the test the risk is higher. You will not know if you're prone until you run it..

So basically you can get the proper shit for sides and do it without worry or you can gamble and you may or may not be up shit creek. :D

allright ill grab it...lmao

Top Bottom