Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5000iu HC.G in one shot

armo72

Anybody have experience doing 5000iu in one shot once a week as apposed to doing 500iu eod.

I'm talking about PC.T here.

I have the pregnyl amps and it is a total pain to pre-load slins. The slins won't fit in the amp and when I use a 1" oil pin to draw, I loose too much when transfering to slins.

These were obviously meant to be single shots. I even found a site stating the normal dose is 1500-5000iu e4d. Right now I'm doing 1000iu eod PC.T for 20 days.

Comments?

b_light said:
why not leave an air pocket in the pin then you can get all the water out. :)

This is not the problem.

What I'm talking about is loosing water transfering from an oil pin the the slin.

I ended up putting the HC.G in a multi use vial...problem solved. Just seems stupid to make HC.G and not put it in a multi use vial to begin with. I just wasted a sterile 20cc vial on 1cc of HC.G!

my hcg came in multidose vials (at least they look like they are, got em from hcg 5000 hope they arent the same ones you have or im in trouble.)

armo72 said:
Anybody have experience doing 5000iu in one shot once a week as apposed to doing 500iu eod.

I'm talking about PC.T here.

I have the pregnyl amps and it is a total pain to pre-load slins. The slins won't fit in the amp and when I use a 1" oil pin to draw, I loose too much when transfering to slins.

These were obviously meant to be single shots. I even found a site stating the normal dose is 1500-5000iu e4d. Right now I'm doing 1000iu eod PC.T for 20 days.

Comments?

yea...bad idea.

needtogetaas said:
thats way to much HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - wtf are you thinking.what is was your cycle bro.

Read my post before you say "wtf are you thinking"

As stated I am doing 1000iu eod for 20 days. Just asking for some advice from those that have used the breakable all glass single use HC.G by pregnyl. Not the ones from HCG5000 or Ferring's that have the awsome rubber tops that make it so easy for multi-use.

The pregnyl's are obviously designed for single use; I agree that 5000iu's is too much for one shot but thats what it was designed for hence the single use vial.

I surf this site every couple of days and I have gained alot of knowledge but have yet to read one usefull post by needto. Pretty much fed up with this site I'll be on SSB

armo72 said:
I surf this site every couple of days and I have gained alot of knowledge but have yet to read one usefull post by needto. Pretty much fed up with this site I'll be on SSB

Please don't go. The site won't be the same without you......... What was your name again?

armo72 said:
Read my post before you say "wtf are you thinking"

As stated I am doing 1000iu eod for 20 days. Just asking for some advice from those that have used the breakable all glass single use HC.G by pregnyl. Not the ones from HCG5000 or Ferring's that have the awsome rubber tops that make it so easy for multi-use.

The pregnyl's are obviously designed for single use; I agree that 5000iu's is too much for one shot but thats what it was designed for hence the single use vial.

ok bro really I am not being a dick.I want so much to help...what was your cycle bro.

He's gone lol.

It's understandable being cranky on almost 4000ui's of h c g a week, and then jamming nother 5k for good measure. He may have cried, who knows.

Top Bottom