Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

28 weeks cycle?

oxezo

Hey guys is it still "safe" to do 7months on and 5off a year?
This is the secondo time im doing it , i do first 12 weeks bulk then 4-6 week cruise on 200mg test , then 10-12 week cutting cycle . After that i do 6 weeks pct and stat off tot of 5months. I run hcg in the 4-6 week cruise and before pct.
For example this year i did 12 weeks test 700mg/wk , now im on 200mg/wk since 5 week and next week im planning on doing 200-250mg test with 400mg tren ace.

A 28 week cycle is WAY too long. Recovery really starts to become an issue once your cycles become longer then 16 weeks. Stick with 10-16 week cycles, followed by PCTs.

If you want to take something during your time off in between cycles, run a bridge.

The key to bridging between steroids cycles is to bridge with non-suppressive compounds like SARMS. If you bridge with suppressive compounds like steroids, you aren't actually bridging because your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. You are basically just staying on year round then. Not a good idea.

Bridging with SARMS basically looks like this -

1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol + HCGenerate at 5 capsules/day
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed.

Remember - the key is to bride with NON-suppressive compounds like SARMS

Yeah masonic but the problem is that my weight goes up and down that way (12 weeks and pct) , every new cycle 70-80% of gains is the weight i lost from previous cycle...

I know a lot of people that cycle this way, but they all compete and the cutting stage is based around their comps.. it can be very effective if done correctly. They basically do a 2 month bulk blast, cruise for a month on higher dosed Test, and then start a 20 week prep. During the 20 week prep they have a few warm ups shows, but at the end is game time. Then after they come off of everything for 2-3 months then start over again. During the time when they are off, they relax with the training and diet a bit and enjoy life more.

I don't really see a problem with what you have planned, just realize the longer you are on, the harder it will be to recover; and if you are not staying off long enough for your body to fully bounce back, each PCT will be less and less effective. If you are in this for the long hall, like most of us.. blasting and cruising/TRT may be a better option.

Another option would be to run a 16-20 week cycle. Bulk the first 8 weeks, and then start cutting the last 8-12 weeks. Test and NPP the first 8 weeks would be great, followed 8-12 weeks of Test and Tren Ace for the cut. Add in some orals accordingly.. maybe some EQ for the entirety and you have one hell of a cycle.

How we doing
Need help pretty straight forward.
I've done two previous cycles both sustanon ( fucked em both due to inexperience) now got a month left till my next cycle ( sustanon 250 ) I want to GAIN AND KEEP this time around!! I'm looking for the best dosage to help me reach my goal of 15-16 stone
currently 11'12. I've heard every other day BUT I also hear every 8 days at a high dosage ( 500mg- 2ml ) or maybe even 3ml.
My last cycle I was hitting 3 ml every 7 days for 12 weeks!! Could of gained BIG but didn't treat it right, I had minimum side affects so I feel pretty good to go high dose. PLEASE ANY ADVICE ( factual advice ) WILL HELP ME OUT BROSKIS!!
Current stats:

Weight- 164
Height- 5'11
Body fat- unknown right now

Sorry to add to reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom