Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The #1 Cortisol Blocker

EF members,

Cortisol can catabolize muscle and testicular tissue leading to smaller muscles and lower testosterone levels. That’s why it’s desirable to suppress, or at least control cortisol levels. The most important time to guard you body against the effects of cortisol is during PCT when Testosterone levels are low, and cortisol can easily dominate and wreck havoc on the body. (Testosterone is a primary antagonist of cortisol)

Many cortisol blocking supplements on the market include one of the many DHEA metabolites such as 7-keto DHEA (7-oxo DHEA), 7-beta DHEA or androstenetriol. Short term studies have shown that these pro-hormone based cortisol blockers can lower LH & FSH thus inhibiting natural testosterone production. (1,2) While these may be useful supplements during a cycle, they should be avoided for PCT.

Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a ‘non-hormonal’ cortisol blocker that can effectively lower cortisol levels. Rather than lowering testosterone production, PS can actually increase testosterone production. (3,4) PS works by reducing CRH and ACTH release from the pituitary, thus reducing cortisol release from the adrenal glands.

Unfortunately PS has been prohibitively expensive, until now. In order to bring you the most affordable PS on the net, we are offering a month’s supply of PS (800mg/day) for only 47.99 – AKA EndoAmp.

Plus…

- Take an additional 10% off with the code SPONSOR10!

And…

- Get free 2-3 day priority shipping when you spend over $100!

Thank you loyal Primordial fans!

-Pp

1. Effects of Transdermal Application of 7-oxo-DHEA on the Levels of Steroid Hormones, Gonadotropins and Lipids in Healthy Men.
J Sulcova, et al.
Institute of Endocrinology 50: 9-18, 2001

2. Delayed effects of short-term transdermal application of 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on its metabolites, some hormonal steroids and relevant proteohormones in healthy male volunteers
Jarmila Sulcova, et al.
Institute of Endoacrinology 43 (2):221-227 2005

3. HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING [Annual Meeting Abstracts]
Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M.
California State University, Chico

4. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men.
Monteleone et al.
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 1992, 42(4):385-388

Last edited:
Definitely something I want to try.

When is the optimal time to take EndoAmp? PWO? Morning? Should bigger guys (200+ lbs) take more than 1 5ml scoop daily?

swole said:

When is the optimal time to take EndoAmp? PWO? Morning? Should bigger guys (200+ lbs) take more than 1 5ml scoop daily?

I like to take it right after my workouts, mixed with my protein shake. Or, first thing in the morning on non-workout days.

The full 800mg dose is plenty. In fact you could feasibly take less and still notice the same results.

-Pp

swole said:

I'd say pre-workout, since it tends to act primarily on exercise induced cortisol. The only abstract I could find with a quick search that gave any idea of when PS was administered was this one:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...ez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

which says, "Pretreatment with both 50 and 75 mg BC-PS significantly blunted the ACTH and cortisol responses to physical stress."

That dose may look low, but it was given IV in this case. 800mg is the usual studied/effective dose when used in studies relating to exercise induced cortisol responses.

Primordial Performance said:
I like to take it right after my workouts, mixed with my protein shake. Or, first thing in the morning on non-workout days.

The full 800mg dose is plenty. In fact you could feasibly take less and still notice the same results.

-Pp
I have been eating it all by it self in the morning. Taste kind of nutty Is not bad at all.

needtogetaas said:
I have been eating it all by it self in the morning. Taste kind of nutty Is not bad at all.

kinda has the consistency of a fine cornmeal...tastes a bit like cornmeal too. Oh, Eric? Maybe next time leave a little room at the top of the container (airspace) for those of us with not so steady hands.

I tried like hell not to spill any from the newly opened tin (filled to the brim), but I did spill a tiny bit (which I ate off the counter).

I think it's best to take it solo and chase it down with juice or whatever, as it doesn't seem to mix very well.

ceo said:
kinda has the consistency of a fine cornmeal...tastes a bit like cornmeal too. Oh, Eric? Maybe next time leave a little room at the top of the container (airspace) for those of us with not so steady hands.

I tried like hell not to spill any from the newly opened tin (filled to the brim), but I did spill a tiny bit (which I ate off the counter).

I think it's best to take it solo and chase it down with juice or whatever, as it doesn't seem to mix very well.

I know... its packed a bit tight. We are getting bigger containers.

Try to loosen it up as much as possible before dosing though.

-Pp

Top Bottom