Re: insulin for mass
Posted by 5'7 on March 25, 1997 at 09:05:20:
In Reply to: insulin for mass posted by John on March 25, 1997 at 05:53:42:
: Has anybody used insulin to gain muscle mass? How much, when, w/o creatine, only on training days after training or twice a day every day, with a fat-burning product like clenbuterol, short-acting or long-acting or both? Please don`t warn me how dangerous it can be, I have seen it myself.
:properly you should be on a/s for about 4 weeks prior to an insulin cycle. you bodyfat should be low under 10% or you will just get fat if you are lean you will get leaner. your cycle should be no longer than 6 weeks no shorter than 4 weeks. insulin - humilin r is the best it needs to be used 3 times a day. injections about 4 hrs apart thats when it dies out. say afetr meals 1, 3, 5. you take it 3 days on 2 days off. post your weight and i will tell you how many units to start with. think about this 1st though- if your not a freak or have plans to compete dont bother.
- Re: insulin for mass John 04:14:57 3/26/97
- Re: insulin for mass - previous poster doesn't know shit APF 13:16:40 3/25/97
- Re: insulin for mass - previous poster doesn't know shit 5'7 19:49:16 3/25/97
- To APF please read Stan the Man 14:31:59 3/25/97
- Re: I'm not saying, "Don't do it;" that's not my decision [more] APF 14:57:11 3/25/97 (3)
- Re: insulin for mass - previous poster doesn't know shit 5'7 14:05:02 3/25/97
- Re: insulin for mass - previous poster doesn't know shit 5'7 19:49:16 3/25/97 (0)