Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  Who is the most hated Elite Fitness Member??? (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   Who is the most hated Elite Fitness Member???
Infinity

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 05:42 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

Fine you win I've grown tired of this. I won't post on this thread again regardless of all the semi-intelligent comebacks I know you have coming.

Click Here to See the Profile for Infinity   Click Here to Email Infinity     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Sailor_Girl

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 05:42 PM

Get someone to pick up the airfare to Houston and you'll get a birthday to remember hun.

------------------

EX SCIENTIA TRIDENS - From Knowledge Seapower
http://www.geocities.com/allykat_chic/index.html

Click Here to See the Profile for Sailor_Girl   Click Here to Email Sailor_Girl     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 59035832   Reply w/Quote
BIG RICK ROCK

posted November 14, 2000 05:43 PM

Hey Inmfinity,
I would like to cordialy invite you to post a picture, if you need any help, just e-mail it to me, I'll blur out your face and put it up for you, if you need it scaned, just mail it to me and I'll scan it edit it and put it up for you.
I'll even mail it back to you after is done.

better yet, mail me your pic, I'll put it up on the board for you than mail it back to you along with the money it cost you to send it to me.

Quote: And trust me if you saw me you'd be intimidated. I know that sounds conceded but i have built up quite a superiority complex based on my size and intelligence

I just want to see what a person who makes a statement like this looks like.

I'm consider to be big by many people, some people even say that being my size does not look good for someone my height, still when i look at myself in the mirror I think I'm the smallest shit in the world, yet people come up to me in the gym and ask me for advice, but I feel small and it is this feeling that keeps me working hard in the gym, and keeps me motivated to better myself.

Just wanted to share with you

Click Here to See the Profile for BIG RICK ROCK   Click Here to Email BIG RICK ROCK     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
fistfullofsteel

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 07:08 PM

She isn't on this board, but I am going to say my older sister. God, I hope she dies.

Click Here to See the Profile for fistfullofsteel   Click Here to Email fistfullofsteel     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
mightydog

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 07:41 PM

Anyone remember lil'Jimmy?

Click Here to See the Profile for mightydog   Click Here to Email mightydog     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
cackerot

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 08:00 PM

damn, i was gonna say something but i forgot it...

Click Here to See the Profile for cackerot   Click Here to Email cackerot     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Slopain

Guru

posted November 14, 2000 08:01 PM

great thread lol

Click Here to See the Profile for Slopain   Click Here to Email Slopain     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 71360584   Reply w/Quote
gebadia bundy

Cool Novice

posted November 14, 2000 08:03 PM

when i first saw that weapon x pic i thought he had got it off of uglypeople.com. turns out that was acutally him

Click Here to See the Profile for gebadia bundy   Click Here to Email gebadia bundy     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
THE STEEL BEAST

Elite Bodybuilder

From:BORN IN A CAVE IN GERMANY AND RAISED BY A SHE WOLF.

posted November 14, 2000 08:14 PM

WHAT IS EVERYONE WORRIED ABOUT??????INFINITY JUST CONCEDED......THA MEANS THERES A NEW PRESIDENT.......(I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS).................................................OH AND COCK ROT....GO FUCK YOURSELF...YEAH I SAID IT.

------------------
YOU CANNOT IGNORE GENIUS.

IT IS FORTUNATE FOR THOSE IN POWER,THAT MEN DO NOT THINK.-ADOLF HITLER

WHEN I HOLD THE DECK OF CARDS,PEOPLE BACK DOWN.I HAVE NO OPPOSITION.

Click Here to See the Profile for THE STEEL BEAST   Click Here to Email THE STEEL BEAST     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Infinity

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 08:20 PM

What the hell are you trying to say? You're typing is so fucked up I can't tell what the hell you mean.

Click Here to See the Profile for Infinity   Click Here to Email Infinity     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Checkmatebloated

Freak

posted November 14, 2000 08:55 PM

D-man you don't drink beer. i could of hooked you up though. hehehe!

Click Here to See the Profile for Checkmatebloated   Click Here to Email Checkmatebloated     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Checkmatebloated

Freak

posted November 14, 2000 09:10 PM

Big Rick Rock you can not have that type of thoughts about yourself. i am the only one allow to think I am bigger, stronger, and of greater intelligence then everybody else.

My EGO is abound.

Click Here to See the Profile for Checkmatebloated   Click Here to Email Checkmatebloated     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BIG RICK ROCK

posted November 14, 2000 10:07 PM

Checkmate,
I never said I'm bigger and stronger, read the whole thread dude.

Click Here to See the Profile for BIG RICK ROCK   Click Here to Email BIG RICK ROCK     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
thefantom1

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 12:17 AM

gebadia bundy.... funny response.. I was laughing my ass off.. (no offense Weapon X)....I just found it funny..

------------------
Yes..I know this woman..she is Steve Dahl's Aloha Girl on Fridays..
she is a very good friend of mine..Here is a damn near topless shot..

Click Here to See the Profile for thefantom1   Click Here to Email thefantom1     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 92096149   Reply w/Quote
Snoopdog

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 12:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Weapon X:
Nice. Two newbies dis me in the same week based on my picture.

Newbies?Me & Infinity have both been here longer than you.I just have a life unlike your little lame ass.

Yesterday You had about 1180 posts,today
you have 1241...Admit it wee man you are
a pathetic loser who probably doesn't even
train,,or atleast from your pic it sure as hell doesn't look that way.

------------------
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO MARS..

Click Here to See the Profile for Snoopdog     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BIG RICK ROCK

posted November 15, 2000 01:41 AM

Thats enought!!!

lay off my boy WeaponX, I might have to open a can on woop ass on all you.

BigJay81

Guru

posted November 15, 2000 02:02 AM

Your all newbies to the game.

I hate you all.LOL

YOU ARE ALL LITTLE CHAT BOARD
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PUKES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

TRY TO VISIT THE REAL BOARD ONCE IN A WHILE.
ITS CALLED "ANABOLIC DISCUSSION"

------------------

Lift
Until You Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for BigJay81   Click Here to Email BigJay81     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 84582721   Reply w/Quote
Weapon X

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 02:03 AM

Double props to BRR for getting my back.
You're righteous, man.

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Weapon X   Click Here to Email Weapon X     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BIG RICK ROCK

posted November 15, 2000 02:21 AM

I hate Bigjay, that fuking bastar has more stars than me, how the fuck did he get more stars than me???
I'll tell you how, I got his post back for him thats how, I should have left his ass with 3 yellow starts and the name "Cool novice" next to his name.

Hotblood

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 03:11 AM

Anyone who supports drinking and driving!!

Click Here to See the Profile for Hotblood   Click Here to Email Hotblood     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BigJay81

Guru

posted November 15, 2000 04:17 AM

LOL it will be OK BRR. I just shine above the rest.

"cool novices" Suck I hate all of them.

LOL

Click Here to See the Profile for BigJay81   Click Here to Email BigJay81     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 84582721   Reply w/Quote
fistfullofsteel

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:30 AM

What the fuck, nobody hates me? This reminds me of another situation. It's when I break with my girlfriends, and I expect them to be sad, and in fact it's quite the opposite. They act like they never cared in the first place. Wow, thanks for showing me the love. Wow, I can't even get some love on the hated list. :-(

Click Here to See the Profile for fistfullofsteel   Click Here to Email fistfullofsteel     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Dlady27

Freak

posted November 15, 2000 08:56 AM

Hey, who in the world is that Infinity person on here, I just now saw that he /she hates me, boo hoo

Like I care, but how does a nobody that I have never seen post before come on here and say they hate me? I am confused here... Kat?
Do you understand this?

Click Here to See the Profile for Dlady27     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BIG RICK ROCK

posted November 15, 2000 02:02 PM

Bump for 100.

BIG RICK ROCK

posted November 15, 2000 02:03 PM

BIG RICK ROCK

posted November 15, 2000 02:03 PM

kat

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 02:10 PM

I haven't the damndest idea DLady....guess he's just intimidated by our stellar personalities and unlimited intelligence, and being of the cro-magnon species, infinity feels threatend.
I'm sure he beats his wife because he feels inadequate due to the fact that he has no penis. A previous woman, unwilling to tolerate his chauvinism rippied off his member and now he has to pee from a tube.

I find it interesting that he can be whipped into an unintelligable frenzy.. I know a few people of genius IQ (I am merely superintelligent) and true genius's are unflappable in the face of adversity, simply because they are already 5 steps ahead of you.

So, Dlady, I think Infinity was just looking for attention.

Click Here to See the Profile for kat     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Badkins21

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 03:21 PM

I f*ckin' hate that guy BADKINS21...he's one big motherf*cker--HIS MUSCLES ARE JUST TOO BIG...and come on, that guys way too handsome for his own good! Smart, too, the bro's gonna be a lawyer and sh*t, too!!!

Hate him!!

LOL!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Click Here to See the Profile for Badkins21   Click Here to Email Badkins21     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 86242264   Reply w/Quote
cackerot

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 03:47 PM

"GO FUCK YOURSELF"...typical STEEL BITCH response. i didn't say anything to you...i just said i found you annoying, can you handle that?

typing in all caps doesn't make you look 'big' or 'cool'...it just makes you look like an idiot, and makes your posts hard on the eyes.

i bet you come back with another mindless flame...i don't really care. have fun.

Click Here to See the Profile for cackerot   Click Here to Email cackerot     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
slickdadd

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:19 PM

Wow, i think Infinity single handedly has put in his candidacy for this thread. I will now sit and prepare to read the insults directed towards me.

Click Here to See the Profile for slickdadd     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
The Ghost

Cool Novice

posted November 15, 2000 04:32 PM

This thread is crazy!

Click Here to See the Profile for The Ghost   Click Here to Email The Ghost     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Infinity

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:35 PM

Snoopdog is entirely correct. I find it ironic that you people refer to me as a newbie when I have been here longer than almost all of you. I just rarely post. I don't spend my entire day writing responses to threads on this pathetic little board.

Infinity

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:38 PM

Oh and never once did I claim to be a genius. Although my IQ is in the genius range I never stated anything about it. That was an assumption made by you Kat.

Captain_insano

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:49 PM

Hey Infinity,

Why don't you lighten up and go check out my "Garbage" on the topic entitled. "The Captain gets Chinese Takout!"

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Captain_insano   Click Here to Email Captain_insano     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement