Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  BUSH: LAUGHING STOCK of the world.. (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   BUSH: LAUGHING STOCK of the world..
TxCollegeguy

Olympian

posted April 02, 2001 08:59 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

Some in this state feels she was a sellout

I will give Credit to her for starting to raise academic requirements and trying to get teachers better raises but it took her into her final year of Office to get that done. whats funny is that she was very unpopular until Clayton Williams openly degraded her on National TV for being a woman. Only then Did she have anything to say that would have interested people...Too think Clayton WIlliams could have been the 1st Republican to buy his way into Office Since Reconstruction...Oh that would not have been pretty

Click Here to See the Profile for TxCollegeguy   Click Here to Email TxCollegeguy     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 48636409   Reply w/Quote
Drizzt

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted April 03, 2001 09:36 AM

Hrmm I didn't bother reading all the replies. After the first post of sheer stupidity by the left winger RyanH all I could think of is this. When are you just going to let it go GORE LOST and BUSH WON so eat cock and die =).

Drizz

Click Here to See the Profile for Drizzt     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
The Varnsen

Pro Bodybuilder

posted April 03, 2001 10:15 AM

There is also a thing called relative majority, thats when the elected one doesn�t have the absolute majority (more than 50% of the votes), but still has more votes than his opponents... Its simple and whoever doesn�t understand that this is different than what happenned with Bush is or STUPID or BLIND!
I see Republicans whinning because their money is going to help some poor black american fellar, but i don�t see them complaining about the money that goes to support the army and navy, etc...
I believe in equal opportunities... Some of you were just lucky you were born rich!

Click Here to See the Profile for The Varnsen   Click Here to Email The Varnsen     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BO-CEPHUS

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted April 03, 2001 10:19 AM

Varnsen, the money that goes to the military helps to protect to citizens of the US. That is a totally different situation than giving money for social security, healthcare, etc...

Click Here to See the Profile for BO-CEPHUS   Click Here to Email BO-CEPHUS     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
The Varnsen

Pro Bodybuilder

posted April 03, 2001 12:09 PM

All that money?

Click Here to See the Profile for The Varnsen   Click Here to Email The Varnsen     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Mr. T

Elite Bodybuilder

posted April 03, 2001 07:01 PM

Varnen- I voted republican last election. My mother is a teacher and my father is a carpenter. I am a big brother to three black children. Quit listening to democratic propoganda. Republicans are not rich racists. Remember that Abe Lincoln guy that kind of helped black people out of slavery? Guess what, he was a republican to. I made the point about other presidents winning without the majority because I think Demo's need to realize that GWB got more votes than their beloved Bill Clinton ever did. I suggest you stick to affairs that concern New Zealand. Oh wait, there are none.

Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. T     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
MattTheSkywalker

posted April 03, 2001 07:10 PM

Defense budget =$300billion annually.

Social Security =$410billion annually.

Medicare and Medicaid =$316billion annually.

So I;d say poor black fellars (and every other color) is getting their share.

Click Here to See the Profile for MattTheSkywalker   Click Here to Email MattTheSkywalker     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
RyanH

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted April 03, 2001 07:33 PM

Mr. T, the Grand Ol' Party is no longer the party of Lincoln, but it's the party of pro-big business, pro-HMO, pro-pharmaceutical, pro-oil, pro-tobacco, pro-NRA,.......the list goes on........of course, anti-labor, anti-social security, anti-campain finance reform. THE W STANDS FOR WEATLTHY AND WHITE.

Click Here to See the Profile for RyanH   Click Here to Email RyanH     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
DocJ

Pro Bodybuilder

posted April 03, 2001 08:11 PM

I didn't even read any posts after your original RyanH but I have to say you are truly one of the clueless...

------------------
"It's a good day to be alive, sir, It's a good day to be alive he said..."

Click Here to See the Profile for DocJ   Click Here to Email DocJ     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement