Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  who would you meet from here if you could (3 only)? (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   who would you meet from here if you could (3 only)?
AGENT SHAGWELL

Cyborg

posted March 27, 2001 04:37 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

quote:
Originally posted by MattTheSkywalker:
Warik,

I'll be there the end of April.

we'll hang out....I'll shoot you the info as it gets closer.

Warik...you gonna leave the house or does Matty have to come visit you in the basement? Let me know if you'll be comming out of hiding and where. Warik and Matty....this I gotta see

[This message has been edited by AGENT SHAGWELL (edited March 27, 2001).]

Click Here to See the Profile for AGENT SHAGWELL   Click Here to Email AGENT SHAGWELL     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Captain_insano

Freak

From:6 feet under the 50 yard line of the meadowlands (Right next to Jimmy Hoffa)

posted March 27, 2001 05:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by luv2workout:
Captain, You are just trying to butter me up so I'll send you some pics

Maybe so but when i mention your name and your beauty..it's all true. I mean if you were girlfriend i could be faithful to you for a long time...(two weeks).
As far as buttering you up...When i cum to New Orleans in July you could come out to meat my girl and i and we can work something out.

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Captain_insano   Click Here to Email Captain_insano     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 105471507   Reply w/Quote
JohnnyO

posted March 27, 2001 05:16 PM

End of April in Florida? I'll fly in and we'll make it a real party.

Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyO   Click Here to Email JohnnyO     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 11976789   Reply w/Quote
AGENT SHAGWELL

Cyborg

posted March 27, 2001 05:23 PM

Your on JohnnyO....but with you stealing all the guys when we go out we might get in a scuffle

Click Here to See the Profile for AGENT SHAGWELL   Click Here to Email AGENT SHAGWELL     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
dread_lady

Elite Bodybuilder

posted March 27, 2001 05:47 PM

this doesnt count, but last night I had a dream and me, dread lord, superdave, and MATTTHESKYWALKER were all at Dave's apartment

somehow I ended up being alone with Matt and naked (hehe)

and he just kept bitching about how stupid Dave was and that he needs to shut his pie-hole

then he started making fun of me

so much for that, heheeh
MATT THE MEAN HEAD

------------------
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra. Suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasels come.

Click Here to See the Profile for dread_lady   Click Here to Email dread_lady     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 16519290   Reply w/Quote
Warik

Elite Bodybuilder

posted March 27, 2001 06:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AGENT SHAGWELL:
Warik...you gonna leave the house or does Matty have to come visit you in the basement? Let me know if you'll be comming out of hiding and where. Warik and Matty....this I gotta see

Yes, I will be coming out of hiding. I will have to shave this long beard and cut my toenails and fingernails of course... maybe get a haircut and some breath freshener and some new clothes too. I wonder what the Sun looks like nowadays, has it gotten brighter? I hear it's very hot outside now. I hope I don't get a sun burn!

And I don't know where... I suppose that will be determined at a later date. And what's all this about JohnnyO stealing guys when we go out? I hope you don't mean clubs... clubs are bad and scary... can't we eat something instead? Eating is good. =)

-Warik

------------------

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for Warik   Click Here to Email Warik     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 708436   Reply w/Quote
dread_lady

Elite Bodybuilder

posted March 27, 2001 06:46 PM

lol
don't fall for the trap

Click Here to See the Profile for dread_lady   Click Here to Email dread_lady     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 16519290   Reply w/Quote
MattTheSkywalker

posted March 27, 2001 07:09 PM

LMAO at Warik, JohnnyO, Dread, Shagwell and Warik!

Yes I will be there....working on the exact dates right now.....It would be cool to meet some EF people!

Click Here to See the Profile for MattTheSkywalker   Click Here to Email MattTheSkywalker     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Warik

Elite Bodybuilder

posted March 27, 2001 08:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MattTheSkywalker:
LMAO at Warik, JohnnyO, Dread, Shagwell and Warik!

Laughing at me twice? Damn I'm good.

-Warik

------------------

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for Warik   Click Here to Email Warik     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 708436   Reply w/Quote
The Canadian Oak

Elite Bodybuilder

posted March 27, 2001 10:44 PM

may was that a offer

------------------
" The Lord said he can get me out of this one, but he's pretty sure you're fucked."

"Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity."

"Its not when you die its how you live"

Click Here to See the Profile for The Canadian Oak   Click Here to Email The Canadian Oak     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 52001112   Reply w/Quote

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement