Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  Well I just got in a fist fight! (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   Well I just got in a fist fight!
HappyScrappy

Elite Bodybuilder

posted March 25, 2001 10:53 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

I can certainly see the different sides here - I've had my ass beaten down plenty of times (I was a scrawny kid for a long time) - had my jaw knocked out of place, choked, kicked - you name it, I've had my ass kicked.

how did I get my revenge? I'm trying to be in good shape now to get the girls, and I make good money. I'm gonna grow up and live a great life. the guys that were kicking my ass are all either 1) dead, 2) pumping gas somewhere living out their pathetic lives that peaked in middle school gym class, or 3) in prison.
all I'm saying is that you shouldn't bother stooping to their levels - be better and a bigger man that them and fucking don't worry about it. grow up and move on.

and of course the thing that puzzles me the most... the guy was saying that you were on steroids and this pissed you off?
but you ARE on steroids aren't you?
That is like May kicking someone's ass b/c they kept calling him gay... he IS gay, so why would he be mad about it?

whatever. like I said before, what is done is done. but his just shows the level of maturity of many of the members on this board and I respect some of you for what you posted, and others I pity the life you will grow up to live.

------------------
Wish I was ocean size. Cannot move you, man, no one tries...

[This message has been edited by HappyScrappy (edited March 25, 2001).]

Click Here to See the Profile for HappyScrappy   Click Here to Email HappyScrappy     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
N-V-R-2BIG

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted March 26, 2001 01:20 AM

FUCK THAT!!! IF SOME DICK IS TALKING SHIT AND STARTS A FIGHT WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO? AS LONG AS YOU DONT ACT LIKE A DICK AND START SHIT ITS ALL GOOD. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH FIGHTING AS LONG AS YOU DONT START SHIT LIKE A DICKHEAD.

I NVR BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT BUT IT ALSO TAKES ALOT TO GET ME INTO A FIGHT THESE DAYS. AND EVERYONE WHO SAYS FIGHTING SERVES NO PURPOSE OBVIOUSLY HAD BEEN BEAT UP ALOT!!! LIKE I SAID I WONT START SHIT WITH ANYONE BUT IF A DUDE STARTS SHIT WITH ME, I'LL BE HAPPY TO OBLIDGE HIM!!!

------------------
I fucked ya mutha, that makes me the MUTHA FUCKIN MAN

Click Here to See the Profile for N-V-R-2BIG   Click Here to Email N-V-R-2BIG     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 11466324   Reply w/Quote
john937

Pro Bodybuilder

posted March 26, 2001 12:07 PM

Why do people act like assholes and then come here and brag about it, and expect us to congratulate them on it? I don't get it.
Yeah you really showed the girls what a man you are. Loser.

Click Here to See the Profile for john937   Click Here to Email john937     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
GLP

Elite Bodybuilder

posted March 26, 2001 01:11 PM

Fuck you BRO!

Click Here to See the Profile for GLP   Click Here to Email GLP     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
PsychoSkitz

Pro Bodybuilder

posted March 26, 2001 02:18 PM

I would've toyed with him for a while. I'm one of those witty guys, so I guess you can call it toying or instigating.

I would've picked apart every aspect of his life in about 3 minutes and had everyone at the party laughing at the fuck.

Then had he came after me, he would've gotten beat.

I don't see anything wrong with fighting. As Madonna said, It's human nature. Sex, fighting, seeking a better future, it all comes naturally.

To claim he's white trash for fighting, I disagree with.

Maybe if he was 35, working at a fast food restaurant and someone that would fight whenever someone would say "Hey sloppy, I want fries with that you goon fuck" but not for fighting this douchebag who did instigate.

I would've handled it a different way, but some people have a snapping point before mine and I don't blame them for that.

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSkitz   Click Here to Email PsychoSkitz     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement