Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  IRAQ: "We'll get you for this" (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   IRAQ: "We'll get you for this"
TxCollegeguy

Elite Bodybuilder

posted February 21, 2001 06:35 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

Dfaced are you a "MOTHER FUCKEN BLACK MAN" or you a black man?

I just want some clarification so I can tell my Mom to stay clear from you...

Who cares if your black anyway, You think just because your black that means you have been subjected to racisim more then a white, red, or yellow man? Are you about to tell us how it's easier for white people to get into colleges, receive scholarships, and get jobs in corp. America.

Who said anything that would hint to "RACISM" in this thread? Only thing that might be thought of as offensive is the fact that as Americans some of us do not take kindly to Arab Muslims screwing with us for whatever reason.

[This message has been edited by TxCollegeguy (edited February 21, 2001).]

Click Here to See the Profile for TxCollegeguy   Click Here to Email TxCollegeguy     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 48636409   Reply w/Quote
MattTheSkywalker

posted February 21, 2001 07:11 PM

2thick,

Even if you remove Iran from the equation (fine they're not Arabs....they're Muslims and those are not interchangeable), it doesn't alleviate the problem that Arabs are treating their own people like shit.

Plan on addressing that one?

And save the lecture fucko. It's not really that important to me.

[This message has been edited by MattTheSkywalker (edited February 21, 2001).]

Click Here to See the Profile for MattTheSkywalker   Click Here to Email MattTheSkywalker     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
2Thick

posted February 21, 2001 08:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MattTheSkywalker:
2thick,

Even if you remove Iran from the equation (fine they're not Arabs....they're Muslims and those are not interchangeable), it doesn't alleviate the problem that Arabs are treating their own people like shit.

Plan on addressing that one?

And save the lecture fucko. It's not really that important to me.

They're not even the same type of Muslim as 99% of Arabs. Get your info correct before you make yourself look American again.

Click Here to See the Profile for 2Thick   Click Here to Email 2Thick     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 50130086   Reply w/Quote
MattTheSkywalker

posted February 21, 2001 08:16 PM

2Thick,

We can clown all day.

Just tell me why Saddam treats his people like shit, and it's no biggie, but we treat them like shit, and the US are the terrorists aginst Iraq. At least we can say we are acting in our national interest. He is not acting in his nation's interest by leaving his solders to die and/or potentially developing weapons of mass destruction.

Click Here to See the Profile for MattTheSkywalker   Click Here to Email MattTheSkywalker     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
2Thick

posted February 21, 2001 08:33 PM

There is always two sides to a story. The difference is that the US doesn't let you see their dirty laundry.

Click Here to See the Profile for 2Thick   Click Here to Email 2Thick     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 50130086   Reply w/Quote
sxjunky

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 21, 2001 09:33 PM

As a person who has Iranian in my blood, we do not consider ourselves Arabs. This is not a knock on anyone, that's just how it is.

Click Here to See the Profile for sxjunky   Click Here to Email sxjunky     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Dfaced

Cool Novice

posted February 21, 2001 10:05 PM

OK, attack my grammatical skills, all you want but you can't deny the content. YOu don't have to believe that I go to one of the top five public schools in the country; that I can stand. You can critize my grammer all you want; thats the result of inner-city public schooling, the contents are their deal with it.
BUT, you suggest i'm not black. Eat a dick, you arrogant condesending, fake ass, big word using, I've got a history degree but no girl, mother fucker. O and you say I'm 5'9" well look at what site I happen to be on, and take a guess of just how big I am. The white man made a mistake of putting us up on the auctioning block like cattle;picking, looking at muscle content, at structure. Now settle with the consequenses, fear us!!!!!
Heres a little rap for you: Racist
YOur name is stumpy mad cause your white women want to hump me. Don't believe I'm black ask your girl last night she sucked on my ball-sack. See you constantly crying anti-sematic, If I didn't like you for your race I ain't scared I would'a said it. I feel bad for the Palestinian's cause their oppressed, I also feel bad for the indians,WWII JEWS, my people and the rest.THe Palestinian issue happened to be the topic of discussion, you think wit insults my pride your crushin? As a black man in the USA, you'll never see that day. 400 years of shackles and chains, its 2001 and were still livin in poverty and pain. So when I see others being oppressed, better believe i'm gonna knuckle up and stick out this chest. Thats the problem with all you whites, only time you stand up, is when it's for your own rights.

Click Here to See the Profile for Dfaced   Click Here to Email Dfaced     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
TxCollegeguy

Elite Bodybuilder

posted February 21, 2001 10:57 PM

The cry for black opression in this country is rather overdone. 400 years of shackles and chains? Perhaps you didn't realize but the Black leaders in Africa were the first ones to "Put" you on the auction block. Did you also know that it was common for black freedman in the south to own slaves before the civil war? But I'm sure the history lessons of the NAACP never told you that.

Slavery in Africa can still be found in remote places today. You loose a fight against another tribe and get captured you were sacrificed or put into slavery. It's not this big romantic sob tale like the white europeans just happened to sail their on their way to india and decided to take some black people cause they looked cool...Often times the slaves were traded to the Europeans for goods and other items they had on board their ships or personal belongings.

If I'm wrong I would like to have the history people here correct me since this is one of the sides of history I read about.

Click Here to See the Profile for TxCollegeguy   Click Here to Email TxCollegeguy     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 48636409   Reply w/Quote
MattTheSkywalker

posted February 21, 2001 11:04 PM

2Thick,

There's really only one side brother: The people in power seek to accumulate still greater power and wealth for themselves and those they support. Doesn't matter if it Saddam, Clinton, King Fahd, Julius Caesar, Bush...it;s the same old shit. It's always been the same old shit. It will always be the same old shit.

Dfaced

Cool Novice

posted February 21, 2001 11:36 PM

Txcollegeboy,
Check stumpy's post, accusing me of being a racist, obviously you don't read the entire thread. Secondly I don't want your sympathy little stumpy tried saying I was a RACIST. I don't hate on race, only on content of character.About the college, no I think its easier for Africans to get in, provided they worked hard, and have a good GPA, but what we have is life experience, thats what sets us apart.

Click Here to See the Profile for Dfaced   Click Here to Email Dfaced     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
2Thick

posted February 21, 2001 11:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MattTheSkywalker:
2Thick,

There's really only one side brother: The people in power seek to accumulate still greater power and wealth for themselves and those they support. Doesn't matter if it Saddam, Clinton, King Fahd, Julius Caesar, Bush...it;s the same old shit. It's always been the same old shit. It will always be the same old shit.

Absolutely correct.

BTW- I hope I didn't come off as disrespectful in my other reply. You know that I respect you and your thoughts (even though you are American ... ).

TxCollegeguy

Elite Bodybuilder

posted February 22, 2001 12:34 AM

Dfaced, perhaps it was your reading of my last post that was confusing...I did not offer you sympathy, nore did I attempt to say you were a racist. I can agree our life experiences are probably different.

I have gone threw experiences that have been fairly unkind perhaps something simliar to your own experiences.

Such as being turned down for a job because I wasn't black and being told that because this place had a quota and because they needed more black people I couldn't be considered.

I'm mixed race person so I never thought much about being disreguarded for shit like this. Something else that has bothered me was being turned down by some universities and then black friends of mine who had lower grades, no recomendations, and SAT scores that wouldn't even allow them to play sports had they wanted too were allowed in.

Some of my ancestors were treated what I consider to be much harsher then enslavement...Genocide-I'm sure my great great grandparents would have rather been slaves instead of marching to Oklahoma from the Carolina's while being witness to the execution of their loved ones so their scalps and belongings could be sold.

But the expierence that has humiliated and affected me the most in my life, was when I was a kid being harrased by some Klan Kluckers who were bothering one of my black neighbors only to have them throw objects like bottles, fruit, whatever they could grab. After I asked them why they were trying to hurt them, which their reply was "Their is that little Catholic bastard"

Your walk of life and mine can't compare, but threw the history of my faimly and my own personal history I have just learned to take what I can get and make more out of it

Stumpy

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 22, 2001 01:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dfaced:
OK, attack my grammatical skills, all you want but you can't deny the content.

I didn't attack your grammar or your diction. I merely pointed out that you're a liar. There's no fucking way that one can get into a top notch school and have such writing skills. It just doesn't work that way. What CONTENT? Palestinian extremists - good, Israelis - bad? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

quote:
You suggest i'm not black. Eat a dick, you arrogant condesending, fake ass, big word using, I've got a history degree but no girl, mother fucker. O and you say I'm 5'9" well look at what site I happen to be on, and take a guess of just how big I am. Now settle with the consequenses, fear us!!!!!

Whoa, easy there, tiger! Hehehe... I've got a girl, and she's cute, too . (Btw, she's half-Scotch-Irish and half-black. Are you going to accuse me of stealing "your" women, now?) As for your size, I'm not even going to guess...

quote:
See you constantly crying anti-sematic, If I didn't like you for your race I ain't scared I would'a said it... you think wit insults my pride your crushin? As a black man in the USA, you'll never see that day. 400 years of shackles and chains, its 2001 and were still livin in poverty and pain. So when I see others being oppressed, better believe i'm gonna knuckle up and stick out this chest. Thats the problem with all you whites, only time you stand up, is when it's for your own rights.

Well, first of all, I never said that you were anti-Semitic. You're just a dumbfuck. You spend all your energy on useless shit like standing up for Palestinian extremists (who, btw, are way more racist towards blacks than most white people; do you realize that?), when you and other ignorant dumbfucks like you should be doing something to better themselves. Like taking English 101, or giving back to the community after you have taken so, so much. Who's responsible for your poverty and pain? Oh, yeah, I forgot, the WHITE MAN! How convenient. Stop blaming others for your misfortunes, and take responsibility for your actions.

later...

Click Here to See the Profile for Stumpy     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
FUZZDOG

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 22, 2001 01:23 AM

Just when I was gonna weighn in on dface somebody beat me to it.(and well I might add) fuzz

Click Here to See the Profile for FUZZDOG   Click Here to Email FUZZDOG     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 108508511   Reply w/Quote
FUZZDOG

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 22, 2001 01:24 AM

Just when I was gonna weighn in on dface Stumpy beat me to it.(and well I might add) fuzz

Click Here to See the Profile for FUZZDOG   Click Here to Email FUZZDOG     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 108508511   Reply w/Quote
2Thick

posted February 22, 2001 01:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stumpy:
...or giving back to the community after you have taken so, so much. Who's responsible for your poverty and pain? Oh, yeah, I forgot, the WHITE MAN! How convenient. Stop blaming others for your misfortunes, and take responsibility for your actions.

later...

It is naive to believe that institutional racism does not exist. In fact it is an essential part of every conflict theory and most of critical theory. Also symbolic interactionists would argue that being stereotyped and labeled by the social control agencies help to perpetuate a self-fulfilling prophecy (in reference to most visible minorities). It may seem that minorities are sowing the seeds of their own destruction but in fact it is the structure of the system (that is in place because of the strong influence if the ruling classes) that keeps things at status quo. Nothing short of a civil revolution will change institutional discrimination. To deny its existence is adding to the problem not aiding its extermination.

Stumpy

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 22, 2001 01:47 AM

I never said that it doesn't exist; I used to volunteer at a low-income, minority middle school here in the East Bay. So, I know where a lot of the poor minority people are coming from; it is tough trying to get out of the ghetto. However, there are many black folks who're upper middle-class and still buy into the whole "victim" myth. My girl tells me about stuff like this all the time. Plus, we've progressed a little bit as a society within the last 30 years or so, and I believe there are less systemic limitations now than there were in the 50's. We're not anywhere close to where we should be, but we're closer than before.

Click Here to See the Profile for Stumpy     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
sxjunky

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 22, 2001 10:49 PM

I'm being serious for once, this is one of the best discussion threads I've ever read. Good work everyone. We got international politics, middle-eastern history, race issues, and profanity. I love it. More often than not it's more like "Who got laid last night?"

Click Here to See the Profile for sxjunky   Click Here to Email sxjunky     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
MattTheSkywalker

posted February 23, 2001 12:03 AM

2Thick,

nothing personal bro.

No offesne taken

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement